Sign in to follow this  
Hackedoff

Malky!! Come on down!!

Why would he leave the team he helped get promoted and playing like that for.... ...us...

Would have liked to have seen him come in when Lambert left but the general consensus seemed to have been he wasn''t ready.

But he''s not our manager, Hughton is for the foreseeable future.

[quote user="Monty13"]Would have liked to have seen him come in when Lambert left but the general consensus seemed to have been he wasn''t ready.

But he''s not our manager, Hughton is for the foreseeable future.[/quote]

Exactly.  Hughton is our manager.   No-one is happy with yesterday''s performance, but Hughton will improve things.  Malky has had a good start - I hope he has a successful season at Cardiff, but one thing for sure is that this season is going to be one of the most competitive years ever, right to the top of the table.    Its going to be a roller coaster!

I mean we did win by scoring 3 goals against man city just 3 premier league games ago, but I see all of your point.....oh wait no I don''t you bunch of retarded country bumpkins.....thats me done for the night. peace

How did I guess someone whould have started a thread saying this.FFS calm down, we have a good draw and a bad loss so far.  Lets see how the next five go before wetting ourselves?

I wonder if people will want him when Cardiff lose 5 on the trot, which they will at some stage.

I would hate him here, not because of his undoubted ability but because he''s a true City hero and that always goes sour.