Sign in to follow this  
unique

39 games.....2 clean sheets....

...and those two games only yielded a point apiece.

Since Norwich''s return to the Premier League, their away record has been a millstone around their neck.

For all Hughton''s solidifying of the defence, little has changed from the fact that Norwich need to score at least two goals away from home to claim a win.

The Everton game suggests that Norwich might not be able to rely on their home form.

Norwich are 95% certain to concede a goal away from home. Is it not time to try something considerably more positive in away games?

There doesn''t seem much to lose.

this is this ironic thing, that a side that sets itself up away from home for a 0-0, so rarely gets one?...if we were good at it I could understand it, as we''re not we may aswell go for it and try and win 4-3 ?!?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]You can thank Paul Lambert for much of thatLook at Villa''s record since he joined [/quote]

Yeah 21 points away from home last year out of a total of 41. And already a win at arsenal.

He really was bad.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]You can thank Paul Lambert for much of thatLook at Villa''s record since he joined [/quote]

Yeah 21 points away from home last year out of a total of 41. And already a win at arsenal.

He really was bad.[/quote]

Bet you didn''t even have to look that up....;-)

[quote user="unique"]Prozac Imbecile That''sall[/quote]

Why do posters like you and Tangie have to revert to personal insults and ruin threads?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Why do posters like you and Tangie have to revert to personal insults and ruin threads?

[/quote]

That''s quite funny after last night''s malarky.

"Why do posters like you and Tangie have to revert to personal insults and ruin threads?"

Prozac described the post as pathetic - I think I was entitled to a suitable reply.

Since when have you become the forum administrator?

You always attempt to be the voice of reason.......but fail miserably......

[quote user="unique"]"Why do posters like you and Tangie have to revert to personal insults and ruin threads?" Prozac described the post as pathetic - I think I was entitled to a suitable reply. Since when have you become the forum administrator? You always attempt to be the voice of reason.......but fail miserably......[/quote]

The very last thing I am is the voice of reason buddy. I''m the voice of nutty.  Prozac did rather pick a fight I agree. On reflection it was he who was most like Tangie. Please accept my humble apologies for trying to tar you with Tangie''s brush.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

That''s quite funny after last night''s malarky.

[/quote]

What happened last night Lakey?

Back on the subject,, (just under) half those 39 games were definitely under Lambert. For some reason we just don''t seem to be quite able to ''do'' it away; it is not just a CH thing. Hopefully we''ll get it sorted soon!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]this is this ironic thing, that a side that sets itself up away from home for a 0-0, so rarely gets one?...if we were good at it I could understand it, as we''re not we may aswell go for it and try and win 4-3 ?!?[/quote]
Always been a fan of the Kevin Keegan approach! Score more than the other team! haha