Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

John Ruddy tweeting about Cardiffs win

How they deserved it because they never stopped going for the win!

Interesting. not hard to detect a hidden message there!

After what Holt said about the way we play upon his departure, I wouldn''t be surprised if all the players are just as frustrated.

If/when Hughton moves on I guess we will see a lot more of what the players actually think about his style of set up. Whether they are for or against it, it shall be interesting to see.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]After what Holt said about the way we play upon his departure, I wouldn''t be surprised if all the players are just as frustrated.

If/when Hughton moves on I guess we will see a lot more of what the players actually think about his style of set up. Whether they are for or against it, it shall be interesting to see.[/quote]You seem to be one of these people who are revelling in their own self made misery.Enjoy[Y]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]How they deserved it because they never stopped going for the win!

Interesting. not hard to detect a hidden message there![/quote]whats the message? has he slipped in "Malky is my Satanic overlord" in code, or something like that? The scamp!

[quote user="Kolin Kob"][quote user="Jim Smith"]How they deserved it because they never stopped going for the win!

Interesting. not hard to detect a hidden message there![/quote]whats the message? has he slipped in "Malky is my Satanic overlord" in code, or something like that? The scamp![/quote]If you play the tweet backwards, it says exactly that[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]After what Holt said about the way we play upon his departure, I wouldn''t be surprised if all the players are just as frustrated.

If/when Hughton moves on I guess we will see a lot more of what the players actually think about his style of set up. Whether they are for or against it, it shall be interesting to see.[/quote]You seem to be one of these people who are revelling in their own self made misery.Enjoy[Y][/quote]

Ah yes! Brilliant evaluation there buddy! I forgot my misery was created because I field the way the team plays and played for the last year...... oh no wait...... that''s the managers doing! How very astute of you to come to that conclusion! Imbecile.

It''s subliminal Kolin, you have to read it really really fast backwards while listening to Black Sabbath and it actually says Houghton in a C.....t.

It''s getting past a joke now guys.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]After what Holt said about the way we play upon his departure, I wouldn''t be surprised if all the players are just as frustrated.

If/when Hughton moves on I guess we will see a lot more of what the players actually think about his style of set up. Whether they are for or against it, it shall be interesting to see.[/quote]You seem to be one of these people who are revelling in their own self made misery.Enjoy[Y][/quote]

Ah yes! Brilliant evaluation there buddy! I forgot my misery was created because I field the way the team plays and played for the last year...... oh no wait...... that''s the managers doing! How very astute of you to come to that conclusion! Imbecile.[/quote]its pretty clear that you are adding a sizeable dose of your own doom and gloom to the mix though, regardless of how the team may be playing.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Don''t forget Hughton''s Newcastle team scored loads of goals, can''t he play that way with us ?[/quote]That''s what puzzles me !

He was probably enjoying his day off by watching sky sports and reacting to what he saw on the telly with a tweet. As many people do.

Don''t over analyse.

But did they in the Prem when he was there?

Just can''t make the bloke out. I am desperate for him to be successful this season but just can''t see it somehow

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Don''t forget Hughton''s Newcastle team scored loads of goals, can''t he play that way with us ?[/quote]

Wasn''t it the same with his Brum side too? Problem is he has never really managed in the Premiership, those good seasons were had in the Championship, at a lower level.

He had what, half a season with Newcastle in the Prem before he was axed?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="swindoncanary"]Don''t forget Hughton''s Newcastle team scored loads of goals, can''t he play that way with us ?[/quote]That''s what puzzles me ![/quote]

It takes time to change a culture of a football club.   Three years of  Scottish competitive fire in charge, with lower league players playing out of their skin, success unparallelled right up to the top level - to a  club that has high quality players capable of sustaining a top half premiership status season after season.  Hughton has only finished stage one - the defence is much improved.   Stage two is this season - improved midfield and attacking play.  This is what should happen through the course of the season.  We have only had two games, with some of the signings missing or only had one game.  I''m looking forward to the Southampton game.   We should get a better idea of how things are going to improve week by week.  Its a journey,but we''re not even half way there yet.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]After what Holt said about the way we play upon his departure, I wouldn''t be surprised if all the players are just as frustrated.

Ah yes! Brilliant evaluation there buddy! I forgot my misery was created because I field the way the team plays and played for the last year...... oh no wait...... that''s the managers doing! How very astute of you to come to that conclusion! Imbecile.[/quote]Imbecile?Seriously who are you? I''ll tell you, just another tedious whiner who has showed up to glorify in 1 game lost. Yes, 1 game, you whiney pant wetter.I have never even noticed you post until today, where you have been doing nothing but tripping over your bottom lip.Take your Prozac and go lie down for a bit.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]After what Holt said about the way we play upon his departure, I wouldn''t be surprised if all the players are just as frustrated.

Ah yes! Brilliant evaluation there buddy! I forgot my misery was created because I field the way the team plays and played for the last year...... oh no wait...... that''s the managers doing! How very astute of you to come to that conclusion! Imbecile.[/quote]Imbecile?Seriously who are you? I''ll tell you, just another tedious whiner who has showed up to glorify in 1 game lost. Yes, 1 game, you whiney pant wetter.I have never even noticed you post until today, where you have been doing nothing but tripping over your bottom lip.Take your Prozac and go lie down for a bit.[/quote]

I''m not a Pant Wetter, and also I''m not taking shots at other posters as you and so many others seem to like to.

I care not for your input or opinion now, I come on here every day, and have since 2003/4, to check transfer rumours and the goings on etc. I do not koin in most of the trivial conversations I see on here as a vast majority of the time they are childish and not football related. So when I feel passionately enough about something I post, and after games and games, and games of frustration I posted about it. No knee jerk posting because it was one bad day, no. The final straw for me was yesterday, and for a few others it seems too. I''m not weilding a pitch fork and screaming Hughton out, as I''ve said I quite like the mild mannered bloke, but he needs to buck his ideas up, or make way for someone else to show the boys how to play football again.

I''m here to talk about the state of the football. Not you and I, so kindly go forth and part!

[quote user="morty"]Please tell me you''re not a yank.[/quote]

Born in James Pageant Hospital, raised in Caister-on-sea. Was a season ticket holder 95-2006, and then moved abroad, and have lived all over.

Hope this passes your test.

[quote user="morty"]No.You still appear to be a whining bell end.

[/quote]

Haha! Nice one!

I''ll carry on having actual football discussions with other posters. Whilst from this point on ignoring your 5 year retorts, which I''m sure the last of which would have been written using a red crayon if it were on a piece of paper.

Excuse me, whilst I wipe you from my shoe.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]No.You still appear to be a whining bell end.

[/quote]

Haha! Nice one!

I''ll carry on having actual football discussions with other posters. Whilst from this point on ignoring your 5 year retorts, which I''m sure the last of which would have been written using a red crayon if it were on a piece of paper.

Excuse me, whilst I wipe you from my shoe.[/quote]Frankly mate all I am seeing is whining.Let me tell you something, I can see Carrow road from my flat window, I choose to live here.Frankly, moving to another country, I seriously doubt your commitment to your football team.Go watch rounders, or whatever it is that the septic tanks watch.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]No.You still appear to be a whining bell end.

[/quote]

Haha! Nice one!

Excuse me, whilst I wipe you from my shoe.[/quote]Frankly mate all I am seeing is whining.Let me tell you something, I can see Carrow road from my flat window, I choose to live here.Frankly, moving to another country, I seriously doubt your commitment to your football team.Go watch rounders, or whatever it is that the septic tanks watch.[/quote]

First off, I''m not your mate. I don''t associate with foul mouthed chavs!

Secondly believe it or not supporting my football team doesnt mean basing my living situation around them. People like you clearly don''t get out much and see there is a whole world out there. I know lots of people like that too scraed to venture out.

Thirdly granted the MLS isn''t great, and I am born and bred NCFC but I saw Obafemi Martins and Clint Dempsey in a club outside the City the other day, it can''t be too bad if they''re here ;)

Take a break from the messageboard Morty you really are starting to look a prize c-unt , do you spend most of the day everyday posting non stop , sad .

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I smell Binner Morty, where on earth is the "James Pageant", is it near the "James Paget", close enough but no cigar.....[/quote]

Ah a big fail on my part.....

Hangs head in shame. I even forget the name of the pub I used to go to before games :/