[quote user="Bring back standing at football"]Hi all

I had to join up and post as Im very worried about the fans asking for the managers head !

First question is why would you want a new manager and who do you think will be better ??[/quote]1. our current manager is a clueless polite version of glenn roeder2. steve tilson

[quote user="Bring back standing at football"]Hi all I had to join up and post as Im very worried about the fans asking for the managers head ! First question is why would you want a new manager and who do you think will be better ??[/quote]

1. Welcome.

2. Hughton sets out NOT to lose again...he never plans to go out and win a game.

3. Mick Macathy..........he has no funds at the filth, so don''t judge him on their performances.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Bring back standing at football"]Hi all I had to join up and post as Im very worried about the fans asking for the managers head ! First question is why would you want a new manager and who do you think will be better ??[/quote]

1. Welcome.

2. Hughton sets out NOT to lose again...he never plans to go out and win a game.

3. Mick Macathy..........he has no funds at the filth, so don''t judge him on their performances.

[/quote]What happened to your other favourite, Holloway?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

1. Welcome.

[/quote]

What happened to your other favourite, Holloway?
[/quote]

Cost too much to get him from Palarse where he''s settled in now.

Welcome aboard. As you can tell from a couple of reponses people are pretty clueless in their choice of replacement.

Tilson, McCarthy. Really?

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

1. Welcome.

[/quote]What happened to your other favourite, Holloway?[/quote]

[/quote]So your main criteria for a new manager is that he''s cheap?[;)]

[quote user="Bring back standing at football"]Hi all

I had to join up and post as Im very worried about the fans asking for the managers head !

First question is why would you want a new manager and who do you think will be better ??[/quote]I give you 3 weeks....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

1. Welcome.

[/quote]

What happened to your other favourite, Holloway?
[/quote]

[/quote]

So your main criteria for a new manager is that he''s cheap?

[;)]
[/quote]

Clever reply morty but no, he kept Wolves in the Premier for a few years on a shoe string budget and his teams attack.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

1. Welcome.

[/quote]What happened to your other favourite, Holloway?[/quote]

[/quote]So your main criteria for a new manager is that he''s cheap?[;)][/quote]

Clever reply morty but no, he kept Wolves in the Premier for a few years on a shoe string budget and his teams attack.

[/quote]I don''t entirely disagree with you actually.Mostly, but not entirely.

I can remember from previous iterations of this question that Adrian Boothroyd was the most popular choice, whilst at another time, the board was berated for not showing ambition like Ipswich when they appointed Roy Keane!

Of course, everybody is entitled to their views, but it really is very silly to advocate changing managers two games into a season after the most expensive restructuring of our playing staff in our history.

Mick McCarthy, Wiz?! Not bad at getting teams promoted (as is Satan, sorry, Hughton) but he''s found his level, they even named a bloody computer game after him - ''Championship Manager''.

Unbelievable premature pantwetting sh1te on this message board this weekend. Especially love all of the twa@''s and new ''NCFC supporting'' posters who come crawling out of the Portman Rd pipework on the back of a loss that was seperated by Rizla thin decisions (whether you like Hughton''s tactics or not).

Don''t post when things are looking good do you? Says it all really...

OTBC

[quote user="Alex "]Mick McCarthy, Wiz?! Not bad at getting teams promoted (as is Satan, sorry, Hughton) but he''s found his level, they even named a bloody computer game after him - ''Championship Manager''. Unbelievable premature pantwetting sh1te on this message board this weekend. Especially love all of the twa@''s and new ''NCFC supporting'' posters who come crawling out of the Portman Rd pipework on the back of a loss that was seperated by Rizla thin decisions (whether you like Hughton''s tactics or not). Don''t post when things are looking good do you? Says it all really... OTBC[/quote]

Yes, Mick McCarthy Alex, Wolves when they got relegated, thought it more important to build a stonking new stand than back their manager!

He knows his footy and he ain''t timid.

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Bring back standing at football"]Hi all I had to join up and post as Im very worried about the fans asking for the managers head ! First question is why would you want a new manager and who do you think will be better ??[/quote]

1. our current manager is a clueless polite version of glenn roeder
2. steve tilson
[/quote]

First chuckle of the day [:D][Y]

1. hes a boring, negative, dull, backwards thinking manager who doesnt know the meaning of entertaining the crowd, its a sad state of affairs when someone says we need to score more goals, spends 8+ million on a new striker and then plays him up front by himself living off scraps, could have kept holt to do that for 8 goals a season (except the clubs captain, 3x pots, and talisman didnt want to stay any longer due to the managers reverse gear mentality)

"Win the crowd and you will win your freedom" :P im only half joking with that last bit^^

2.mike phelan & reneim not joking about that bit

[quote user="iron_stan"]. reneim not joking about that bit[/quote]

You mean that bird who sang about "Save your Love" with the Italian waiter back in the seventies ?

Didn''t know she was in football, but, I suppose with the Italin connection she must know something about it.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="iron_stan"]why not. cant do any worse ;)[/quote]Well we could get relegated...[/quote]that might happen anyway if we roll out the same dross again

[quote user="iron_stan"]why not. cant do any worse ;)
[/quote]

Just had a flash back.....

"Anyone would be better than Worthy"

That worked out well....

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="iron_stan"]why not. cant do any worse ;)[/quote]Well we could get relegated...[/quote]that might happen anyway if we roll out the same dross again

[/quote]We were even worse this time last season and yet finished 11thJust saying

[quote user="iron_stan"]1. hes a boring, negative, dull, backwards thinking manager who doesnt know the meaning of entertaining the crowd, its a sad state of affairs when someone says we need to score more goals, spends 8+ million on a new striker and then plays him up front by himself living off scraps, could have kept holt to do that for 8 goals a season (except the clubs captain, 3x pots, and talisman didnt want to stay any longer due to the managers reverse gear mentality)

"Win the crowd and you will win your freedom" :P im only half joking with that last bit^^

2.mike phelan & reneim not joking about that bit[/quote]

What because they have high ratings on football manager!

I really do wonder about sum fans! People saying!

Gus poyet - failed to do what hoots did in the champ!

Martin O''neil - recked villa and Sunderland , walk out on norwich city !

Tilson- no comment as he has done nothing in football !!

If you get your wishes, and he goes, withth money being spent in football, I doubt you''ll Eva see prem football at carrow road again!

Any other offers for manager?