Sign in to follow this  
Robert911

Interesting McNally Retweet

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="AJ"]Of course McNally isn''t happy, he values the supporters views and opinions. Losing away to Hull isn''t good enough, and I''m sure Hughton knows that too[/quote]

Amid all the wailing  this sharp shaft of satirical humour cheered me up no end.

[/quote]

Me too because there is a total lack of concern for the fans from Mr. McNally''s office downwards and has been from day one but maybe the honeymoon of success is over and his God like status will be questioned far more.

[/quote]is that cos he doesn''t consult with self appointed supporters groups every time he wants to have a poo?

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="AJ"]Of course McNally isn''t happy, he values the supporters views and opinions. Losing away to Hull isn''t good enough, and I''m sure Hughton knows that too[/quote]

Amid all the wailing  this sharp shaft of satirical humour cheered me up no end.

[/quote]

Me too because there is a total lack of concern for the fans from Mr. McNally''s office downwards and has been from day one but maybe the honeymoon of success is over and his God like status will be questioned far more.

[/quote]

is that cos he doesn''t consult with self appointed supporters groups every time he wants to have a poo?
[/quote]

Leave out the sarcasm for a change Spartacus and tell me then if supporters are consulted over anything these days. No roadshows around the county anymore, no forums at Carrow Road ,no SCG,no FONCY and yes no INCSC.What has happened to the regular webchats that were promised by the club ? Tell me when the last one took place ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]INCSC.What has happened to the regular webchats that were promised by the club ? Tell me when the last one took place ? [/quote]The fan forums happen about once a year, if you are on twitter the webchats happen with McNally constantly. Wasn''t he also at the CapitalCanaries meeting the other day? Also, you can email the big man yourself if you are unhappy with something, I have had a response and am awaiting an outcome, but I feel confident I will get one.Unfortunately - when you look at the tripe the majority spout on here, why would you want to listen to and act on it?

I wonder whether there ever really once much consultation. All the road shows and committees and liaison groups etc I''d they ever change anything or were they about PR in days before all fans could pick up information directly.

I also wonder why the club would want to consult and what about? I understand that those involved felt important and a part of the club but surely the best consultation for any business is sales? Cup tickets were not sold well last season so we have a different and better approach. If it works people will come.

The days of special groups and self appointed committees is long gone. If McNally wants feedback he can ask in twitter or the club can email all known supporters.

The world has changed and every person now has the ability to be a focus group. I understand why some will regret that change but it''s ere and it''s far bigger than football.

Information is so available these days Cambridge, it is a new era, The club doesn''t need special groups and committees anymore. That may be disappointing to those who have been involved in the past and they personally may feel a bit disenfranchised, it''s a business now not a club.

til its not really my cup of tea all that sort of thing so i''m not bothered whether mcnally meets supporters groups or not ,  i think all that man of the people sort of thing was more neil doncasters cup of tea wasn''t it ?and look what a balls up he made! and like it or not most people view supporters groups as busybodys with nothing better to do... and thats probably mcnallys veiw as well... Personally if a group of friends want to meet up and talk norwich and call themselves something then fine,  but they and there opinions are no more important than the next fan .

Spartacus wrotel... Personally if a group of friends want to meet up and talk norwich and call themselves something then fine, but they and there opinions are no more important than the next fan .....

Spot on

[quote user="Vanwink"]Spartacus wrotel... Personally if a group of friends want to meet up and talk norwich and call themselves something then fine, but they and there opinions are no more important than the next fan ..... Spot on[/quote]

There is one this Saturday at 1pm in The Nelson Winky and you are most welcome to come along. We obviously are not all friends at this moment but hopefully once a few more names have been put to faces a few on here will drop this gang or clique nonsense that is continually spouted.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Vanwink"]Spartacus wrotel... Personally if a group of friends want to meet up and talk norwich and call themselves something then fine, but they and there opinions are no more important than the next fan ..... Spot on[/quote]

There is one this Saturday at 1pm in The Nelson Winky and you are most welcome to come along. We obviously are not all friends at this moment but hopefully once a few more names have been put to faces a few on here will drop this gang or clique nonsense that is continually spouted.

[/quote]

Beware the "friendly" words!  Tilly wants people to join his group of Associates.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]is that cos he doesn''t consult with self appointed supporters groups every time he wants to have a poo?[/quote]

Leave out the sarcasm for a change Spartacus and tell me then if supporters are consulted over anything these days. No roadshows around the county anymore, no forums at Carrow Road ,no SCG,no FONCY and yes no INCSC.What has happened to the regular webchats that were promised by the club ? Tell me when the last one took place ?

[/quote]What are the key issues at the moment that you would like to see consultation on, Til?

If you look at the retweets that McNally does there are regularly negative comments as well as positive. I guess he probably got a lot of tweets of discontent after Saturday and in retweeting one was acknowledging these without having to waste his Saturday evening tweeting everyone back

Also with regard to consultation with the club, McNally attended the Capital Canaries forum a week or so ago.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]is that cos he doesn''t consult with self appointed supporters groups every time he wants to have a poo?[/quote]

[/quote]What are the key issues at the moment that you would like to see consultation on, Til?[/quote]

I didn''t realise until now, but some time ago the club appointed a supporter liaison officer. This is a Uefa requirement, dating from last season. His name is Stephen Graham and he is listed on the official website, but I doubt I was alone in not knowing of his existence.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]What are the key issues at the moment that you would like to see consultation on, Til?[/quote]

I didn''t realise until now, but some time ago the club appointed a supporter liaison officer. This is a Uefa requirement, dating from last season. His name is Stephen Graham and he is listed on the official website, but I doubt I was alone in not knowing of his existence.

[/quote]

I wonder who he posts as on here?

People seem to forget that McNally is out of a different mould to Doomcaster.

As has been pointed out ad infinitum, the PL is big business and the purpose of business is to make money. That is why we are not seeing our youngsters in the 1st team as frequently as we''d like. Technology and communication has moved in leaps and bounds since the PL''s inception. We don''t need fans'' forums and road shows to find out what''s going on at the club. We have websites, twitter etc for the information. We can communicate with the club and I''m sure we are listened to. The answers are just always what we want to hear.

McNally is a hard-nosed business man in the hard-nosed world of business and those halcyon days of fans'' forums and the like are buried in the past. Move on. We live in the present.

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]The answers are just not always what we want to hear.

[/quote]

Indeed. But that works both ways. No business is so perfectly run that it cannot be improved upon. And genuine consultation, the kind that can suggest improvements, involves management answering questions it doesn''t want to be asked from people it doesn''t want to talk to.