Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Bury

Good evening everyone, predictions for the game today? 4-1 for me.

Heres the team sheet:

Bunn; Martin, Bassong (c), R Bennett, Olsson; Snodgrass, Fer, Johnson, Pilkington; Hoolahan; Elmander.

SUBS: Nash (GK), Whittaker, Turner, Howson, Redmond, Becchio, van Wolfswinkel.

I haven''t seen one for Bury yet.

I don''t believe it, just seen the team sheet and Hughton is playing one up front again at home to Bury Town!!!

I''ve had enough of these defensive tactics now. Any other Premiership manager would have changed tactics by now. Hughton is stuck in this rigid formation mind-set that even the opposition can guess what we''re going to do.

Bring back Worthy...all is forgiven.

Oh for God''s sake. Hardly anybody plays 4-4-2 any more. Snoddy and Pilks out wide with Elmander up top with Hoops supporting? More than enough attacking intent there surely?

Nothing wrong with team or formation for me

Now just need to remember to play!!!

Your damn right it''s getting boring!!

Yeah, play one up front away from home against a Premiership side, but not at home to a league two team.

Embarrassing.

True. It''s not the formation that has been our problem and shall say no more.

This team, however, looks a good balanced side. Lets hope for a decent positive performance

Hoolahan gets the ball nicked off him and Fer has to track back to the penalty area to tackle the Bury striker.

A bit of a shambles.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]True. It''s not the formation that has been our problem and shall say no more. This team, however, looks a good balanced side. Lets hope for a decent positive performance[/quote]

And someone thinks we are playing Bury Town?

[quote user="Scooby"]Snodgrass free kick low into the wall. Deja vu anyone ?[/quote]Deja vu every time I''ve looked at this site since saturday tbh. Really am wondering why a lot of you even bother. Now this Snodgrass free kick problem.... Is this the same Snodgrass who scored more goals from direct free kicks in the Prem last year than any other player has scored since Cristiano Ronaldo for Manure in 2008-2009 or a different one who isn''t any good at free kicks?

On an OT note; watching the Liverpool vs Notts County game, and One of County''s midfielders Labadie? looks very good, just left Luis Alberta eating his dust, won a free kick and absolutely smashed the free kick at Mignolet. Not saying we should sign him of course. Just nice to see a player a few leagues down power through supposed higher quality players!
Sterling looks amazing too.

I''m watching a wall dry - it''s B&Q Magnolia paint versus Homebase "Home of Colour" Magnolia paint.  Pretty entertaining, relatively speaking.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m watching a wall dry - it''s B&Q Magnolia paint versus Homebase "Home of Colour" Magnolia paint.  Pretty entertaining, relatively speaking.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m watching a wall dry - it''s B&Q Magnolia paint versus Homebase "Home of Colour" Magnolia paint.  Pretty entertaining, relatively speaking.[/quote]

Yeah, its a shame the Ashes have finished.........[:P]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m watching a wall dry - it''s B&Q Magnolia paint versus Homebase "Home of Colour" Magnolia paint.  Pretty entertaining, relatively speaking.[/quote]
Nice one! Glad you''re having fun ;) 
Also didn''t know David Bell was at Notts County now with Fozzy. Both look just as bad as I remember!