Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

I have never heard or read such rubbish!

Well before the Fulham game i kept away from the board for about a week,now logging back on  this morning i can honestly say i have never heard or read such utter nonsense on this board in the year i have been coming on here. Some of the remarks made towards people just because they dont agree is pathetic. Spell a word wrong & your pulled up about it. Disagree with a poster & your classed as a binner,arguing over just about anything & everything! We were relegated & we have to live with it. Some say Worthy was not good enough(myself included),injuries,certain players not performing,bad substitutions,wrong tactics,gutless performances & the latest remarks about player performances against Fulham. Some or all of those may well be right,but at the end of the day we were relegated because we just were not good enough & didnt acumilate enough points. There is no harm what so ever in a good debate,but surely it can be done in a adult manner?

The seasons over,lets look forward to the summer signings & a push for promotion in 16 weeks or so!

[quote]Well before the Fulham game i kept away from the board for about a week,now logging back on this morning i can honestly say i have never heard or read such utter nonsense on this board in the year i ...[/quote]

Before the game against Fulham we weren''t already relegated because we hadn''t accumilated enough points over the season - all we needed to do was win. If the team had showed up, put in some blood, sweat and tears and still lost then fair enough - but they didn''t.

It''s all about opinions TwoSheds! Show me a football message board that isn''t like this one and I''ll eat my scarf. That''s what the message board is about - people airing their opinions. They can say what they like