Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

NORWICH GOALS NOW ON SKY SPORTS NEWS

To be honest they didn''t even get around to mentioning our third goal until Bury got involved so I wouldn''t hold out a lot of hope.

50 mins after the OP but good to see a few goals ... hopefully won''t take a dozen more games before we see 6 goals again.

Leroy Fer is such a tank.

Worth waiting up for. Some cracking goals and showing some real attacking intent. I thought, from the brief highlights that Elmander showed real class, as did Pilks. Hopefully a start for both of them on Saturday, with Elmander playing just behind the Wolf maybe?

Someone didn''t waste any time putting them up on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWMUaufipj8

The Elmander goals have a very Grant Holt look about them.. And that''s without him looking like his twin. I wonder if we will see a 4-4-1-1 formation with him and RVW on Saturday....

One really positive thing for me (albeit this is against lower opposition in this case) is that we have expanded our potential for goals not just up front but across the whole pitch. That finish from Olsson is not a defenders finish and Whittaker is finding it to score any shin-rollers, Fer seems a danger at any set piece (not unlike big Kei last year). Redmond may not score many but on early evidence I reckon he''ll be terrifying as a substitute against tiring legs.

The pieces all seem to be there. Just need them to click at a PL level.