Sign in to follow this  
andyc24_uk

Who do we want next then?

For me, we should be seriously targeting the last 4 in this competition as a minimum this season, we have the squad to do it now and experience of a decent run last year. So who do folks want in the next round?

Got to be Tranmere or Peterborough for me I think - either the weakest team left (assuming no surprises tonight) or a winnable local derby which should be a good night of football...

Yes, Posh are looking pretty good - But if we''re going to play a half-decent team, I''d rather it be them than somebody dull like Stoke or Leicester...

Knowing our luck it''ll probably be Fulham or Villa.........away![:(]

Someone up north, away so i can easily go! Sheffield whatever, Donny, Leeds, Rotherham, Sunderland, Burnley, Bradford etc would do me.

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds

Reckon we can team up with the leeds fans and just ask the FA if we can have this as the draw? Both fans would be happy. We could say it''s a trial game with our feeder club too!