Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Johnson and Tettey

Red and Green should never be seen...

I propose that Johnson and Tettey should never (I know never is a strong word) play together in the same team. One or the other. Unless we''re playing Barcelona. Then I might forgive...

Anyone else agree? If enough do, perhaps we could fashion a petition for Mr Chris...

Norwich''s 10 game unbeaten run last season was built on the Tettey/Johnson midfield partnership. If they are both playing well they can provide an excellent base to build attacks.

I don''t think there has been a period when they have both been available and in form since the end of that run though. With Fer around now it is unlikely they will be needed to play together, but certainly no reason they can''t still provide a solid midfield platform in the future.

Yeah Johnson was at his best at side of Tettey previous season and vice versa. Tettey give Johnson so much more time which he needs as he isnt fastest fellow and Tettey other hand needs someone calm with him as he tends to drift out of position with his high energy running.

I personaly would like to see Fer - Tettey pairing at saturday, but I think Johnson at the end has better attributes for Fer except that simple passing where Tettey is very good.

But at the end when Fer is injured or suspended I wouldnt moan to see Tettey - Johnson down there as Howson seems so many times out of game when he plays alongside Johnson.