Sign in to follow this  
Joey Deacan

Well I never

Taken from interview with SI Games Everton entered a deal with you some years ago to use your databases. Have other clubs entered similar deals since?"Yes

there are, but we don''t have deals with those clubs that allow us to

talk about it. There are some clubs who use it officially and there are

even more that use it unofficially."Andre Villas-Boas openly

admits that he used to use our database when he was scouting players for

Chelsea. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said, ''As well as working for Alex

Ferguson for many years, I''m also good at Football Manager'', when asked about the reasons he went into management.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]By the way, is it just me that''s finds this posters name horribly offensive?[/quote]Yeah, it is in slightly poor taste, but I guess thats the idea.

Weird that someone would have that name, but I''m not offended by it. Just as I wouldn''t be if someone logged on here with the name ''Dave Lee Travis'' or ''Gary Glitter''. Just a name for someone who is probably just called Bill Smith in the real world.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]By the way, is it just me that''s finds this posters name horribly offensive?[/quote]Yep fancy not even being able to spell your own name correctly.......[:S]

used to run around playground calling people jooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyysthink getting offended is probably a bit pointless, and probably a bit hypocritical, because im sure everyones laughed at or made a joke at someone elses expense somewhere along the line ;)

anyway, more importantly, ive chalked up close to 400 hours on fm2013 (am in 3rd season on recent update and have finished 5th with city and won europa cup...., wolfie and benteke up front lol), ive been playing since champ manager on amiga in about 93/94, dont even want to calculate exactly how much of my life its taken up haha