Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Young Eindhoven Players

For those that did not see the first leg match last week between PSV Eindhoven and AC Milan all I can say it was an extremely enjoyable game of end to end football to watch. It ended 1-1. As the commentator spoke of the number of players Eindhoven has sold on ( because they need to ) I found myself thinking of who we might go after in future transfer windows to add to our Dutch strength. There were a lot that caught the eye.

Today, the second leg is being played in Milan. If you did not see the first match this one should be just as exciting. See who you think could be a future Norwich star.

A real good choice Portland, and there are others. They played with industry and endeavor. In comparison, Balotelli was always looking to fall down if touched very slightly. We will see if he pulls the same stunts today.

Maher cant be moved this year anymore as he just signed from AZ to PSV with 7million dollar. I curse every day we werent after him. One of most promising advanced playmakers in the game.

But I also like their LB Jetro Willems and Wejnaldum isnt too bad either. Few games I have seen by the way from Man City loanee Rekik, he looks great prospect too.

[quote user="PortlandCanary"]You can never have too many Dutchman in a squad. Let''s start with Adam Maher and go from there.[/quote]
Really? I thought we had two too many when we signed Raymond ''Faster Than Overmars'' De Waard and Fernando ''Worlds Tallest Left Back'' Derveld, two of the worst players I''ve ever seen in the yellow and green.