Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Cup Draw

Tough away game that. What''s their squad like after the wholesale cheating of last season?

Some big ties coming out of the hat.

Liverpool v Man U

Villa v spurs

WBA v arsenal

Fulham v Everton potentially

Does anybody know when the tickets go on sale,how many points you will need and how much they are ?

What time do the coaches leave and will you be able to park behind the Jarrold Stand ?

[:D][;)][:P]

"Does anybody know when the tickets go on sale,how many points you will need and how much they are ?

What time do the coaches leave and will you be able to park behind the Jarrold Stand ?"

@davidmcnally62

Who else is gonna know?

[quote user="QHcanary"]Tough away game that. What''s their squad like after the wholesale cheating of last season?

Some big ties coming out of the hat.

Liverpool v Man U

Villa v spurs

WBA v arsenal

Fulham v Everton potentially[/quote]

What they did last season was within the rules.

It is a tough game but one that we should relish.

We will be up and running by then, Zola is manager that I think is building up a good record and with players like hooper out for a bit it will be a good competitive game.

I think we can gauge some of our players who have been with us for quite a while against very good championship players. Why do I say this? Well I think there are a number of players who have come up through the leagues with us that haven''t moved to another level and could find that this is quite an evenly matched game. I think it will highlight which players and positions need improvement. Hughton is building a team but there are players that we still need to build up from.

Think it will be highly competitive, but certainly a game that we should not fear but be ready to compete.