Sign in to follow this  
Warren Hill

Has it always been like this?

[quote user="Warren Hill"]If that''s true, which I doubt, where are these posters now? If they felt so strongly, what happened?

Or are we likely to see these football "Gok Wan" types fall by the wayside too?[/quote]

What''s a "Gok Wan"-type, Warren? Is it a fashion statement?

Anyway, Ricardo is quite correct, in the old days we just turned up to hopefully watch a good game of football, have pint, a moan at the ref, or the players if they cocked it up, a cheer when we scored, and a look forward to Saturday night when we might score again. The most we ever discussed about tactics was ''get stuck in, you b*gger''

Lambert, that''s what happened.  Hughton was always going to have a next to impossible job to replace him because all the yokels can''t accept change.And yes it has always been like this.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

It says you joined in March this year Wiz. What happened.....

[/quote]

My original registration is crashed Nutty (1st wizard) and although I still have the passwords to that A/C, it won''t accept them........ I asked Pete to close that account, he did and now I can''t re-open it.

Pity,  I had nearly 19,000 post on that![:(]

[/quote]

I once had a bank account like that. I can''t get into it anymore but the wife can!

Ask Pete to re-open it for you then and while he''s about it he could pin up this week''s Rays Funds....

[/quote]

Already asked him Nutty, Celia too, Pete said it wasn''t possible, shame that.