Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Hughton admits enquiry for James Troisi of Atalanta

In the Daily Mail a few days ago:

"Norwich manager Chris Hughton is closing in on a season-long loan deal for Atalanta midfielder James Troisi.

Hughton is keen to seal a move for the Australian international, 25, after losing winger Elliott Bennett for the rest of the year following knee-ligament surgery.

Troisi was once a youngster at Newcastle but never appeared in the first team for the club."

Can safely say i have never seen him play so cant pass judgement. Hope transfer deadline brings some excitement tho.

Just a temporary back up to cover Bennett''s injury, surely?

It''s nothing like the Harry Kane situation, before people start harping on about that.

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="Wiz"]Oh dear, another ''no mark''.[:S][/quote]

You dont know anything about him.

Shut up.
[/quote]

Cody Mac, Dave the Striker, Harry Kane, Kei Karmara, I called them all right.....now behave, oh and shut up yourself!

You also said Whittaker was a cheap no mark. So you are capable of getting things wrong.

If Hughton knows him from his Newcastle days, then that is a good sign.   Most players he works with are more than happy to come and work with him again - Redmond, Bassong to name two - and they''re not bad!!

We did this thread a couple of days ago! The guy would be coming in purely as cover,, Snoddy is obviously first choice on the right, Pilks on the left; Redmond can cover either (prefers right) an Olsson is there too, but cover for EB still makes perfect sense (unless he was surplus to requirements). In an ideal world, we''d never need to use him, but is still needed.

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]Not excited by this and wouldn''t expect anyone else to be jumping through hoops if this one goes through.[/quote]That will come as sad news to any trainee rescue dogs.

"Cody Mac, Dave the Striker, Harry Kane, Kei Karmara, I called them all right....."

When I go into the city centre I always say that Chapelfield will be closed. And when it has closed, I called it right all the time.

Shall we talk about the time you listened to a youtube video, despite being deaf?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="Wiz"]Oh dear, another ''no mark''.[:S][/quote]

You dont know anything about him.

Shut up. [/quote]

Cody Mac, Dave the Striker, Harry Kane, Kei Karmara, I called them all right.....now behave, oh and shut up yourself!

[/quote]LOL Are you going on saturday or are you  pretending to be deaf?