Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

What is stopping David Fox moving on? Take 2

Much as I enjoyed the argument about Fox''s merits on the original thread, and as much as the insult tennis did make me chuckle (Stan, Im glad I inspire you but why are you so mad - Thats an Eminem reference for you right there for free) I though it might be nice to have some posts on the original question, which was not whether he was any good or not.

Why is David Fox still part of our squad if Hughton doesnt want to use him? What is stopping him moving on? Cant imagine he''s on mega wages, cant imagine we''re asking much in terms of a fee. Does he not want to go? Does he think he can fight for his place. Have we got it wrong and has Hughton given him assurances? Is it as simple as noone wants him - not even in League One for instance. Or Scotland? Surely he must want to play football?

"Cant imagine he''s on mega wages"
"not even in League One for instance. Or Scotland? Surely he must want to play football?"
He will be on far more than all / most clubs in League One and Scotland would be able to pay. 

[quote user="Herman "]Winston Bogarde.[/quote]

For some strange reason I nicknamed my parrot Winston Bogarde - which he now says randomly from time to time. I forget why it was so long ago... At least he is immortalized in some fashion, as he certainly isnt at Chelsea.

Good point though. Surely he wouldnt want that kind of label. Paulo Feirrera comes to mind too (alhtough thats quite harsh as he played far more than I relaized when I looked him up on Wiki recently when I discovered he''d retired - he just seemed to never get a game...