Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

So I just had a chat with Chris Hughton !

[quote user="plan b"]Craig Fleming''s your hero?

If I were you I''d aim a bit higher![/quote]Flem was a great player for us.

Lol ,I always used to see Matt Jackson shopping with his missus in Sommerfields in North Walsham too.

Living in Eaton, I usually get a load of footballers coming through on their way to Waitrose.

I once caught Becchio and Fox crying outside Waitrose.

[quote user="plan b"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Asda?[/quote] Coincidentally I saw him too this afternoon and it was not in Asda but in Waitrose, Eaton. He was deep in conversation with someone who was obviously a fan who had stopped him, chatting about last nights game, seemed like he had loads of time for him, in no rush to brush him aside. Good on him.[/quote]

Good Lord! Is it possible that Chris Hughton is Neil Doncaster with a mask. This could explain everything.

[quote user="Vlad.T.Impaler"]@ plan b - that was me in Waitrose with Ch [for that is what I call him, "Ch", as in Church, we toyed with "Big C" but realised the negative health connotations - how we laughed]. He keeps pestering me for culinary advice ever since that wonderful meal he enjoyed at my house and although I''ve got far more important things to do I humoured him. He won''t be invited again, he was very passive all evening not really wanting to engage with the other guests before livening things up by making a half-hearted and questionable move for my unattainable foreign au pair. I don''t like to talk about it.  
[/quote]

I didn''t realise CH had been on ''Come Dine with Me''...

I was driving behind CH the other week. He came across a tractor but refused to overtake it. A line of slow moving traffic soon formed. He seemed intent on blocking things up.

It''s a fact that Chris Hughton comes on this message board every Sunday morning to check the grammar and spelling of posters.

I know this to be true because he once pm''d me over the incorrect usage of ''should of scored''.

I went to evening art classes with Hughton last year and had quite a few chats. Turns out he''s passionate about drawing. Who''d of thought eg?

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]It''s a fact that Chris Hughton comes on this message board every Sunday morning to check the grammar and spelling of posters.

I know this to be true because he once pm''d me over the incorrect usage of ''should of scored''.[/quote]

Yeah!  He''s quite right!    Should of been  "could of scored".  Of course!  (Or should that be ''have course''?) [8-)] 

If this is real and nobody else has asked you this then why on earth did you not ask about transfers?!

Good read anyway.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]I go pole dancing lessons with him on Saturday nights up platinum lace !![/quote]

Where''s that again Ric.............

[/quote]

Errrr I can not discuss such information incase the wife reads this ha ha

Someone explain to me how "Bury had nothing to play for so were always going to give us a good game".

Pretty sure a league two side playing away at a Premier League club is everything to play for..

Can''t imagine Hughton would have said that...

[quote user="RenegadeSnare"]Someone explain to me how "Bury had nothing to play for so were always going to give us a good game".

Pretty sure a league two side playing away at a Premier League club is everything to play for..

Can''t imagine Hughton would have said that...[/quote]I believe he meant that Bury weren''t expected to win, so they basically turned up and gave us everything they had.