Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

Merson however...

Norwich will be disappointed with how their season is going. They played well against Everton and drew 2-2, but to lose to Hull when they''ve played with 10 men for a lorryload of the game is pretty poor. They''ll be looking at this game to kick-start their season, but I think they''re in a bit of trouble.

Southampton had a great first result and probably thought they just had to turn up against Sunderland to win, but it didn''t happen. I actually fancy them to win this game, despite that slip-up because I like the look of them this year.

PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2

Row D Seat 7 is that guy who turns up moans about Johnson for 45 mins, has a pie at half time, moans about the pie, moans about Hoolahan second half and leaves earlyI''m sure it is.

It''s one that could go either way, we are a different proposition at home, yes we are alarmingly sh1te away, but we are unbeaten in 9 of our last 10 at home.

Southampton like us are finding out their best side and they still have frailties at the back. 2 young but exceptonally talented full backs, a great defender new to the premiership and a couple of clumsy men who have improved to choose from alongside him (assuming they go Clyne, Lovren, Fonte/ Tandadari, Shaw).

If we set up right, (we won''t know until the game starts) we could smash them for a few. If we don''t click from the off, it will be a struggle.

I''ll be disappointed with a draw given that it''s Tottenham next and we haven''t won yet.

A win would leave us going into the spurs game with the pressure off somewhat.

Hardly the first time a team has been unable to break down a well-drilled ten men.

Hull started the campaign in siege mood anyhow, so they were well prepared for an exercise in bus parking.

We lacked enterprise admittedly, but deserved a point IMO.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I agree with Merson in that prediction unfortunately.[/quote]

Why doesn''t that surprise me - I have never known a more negative "supporter" in all my time. What joy can you possibly get from "supporting" our club unless you thrive on moaning and negativity

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I agree with Merson in that prediction unfortunately.[/quote]

Why doesn''t that surprise me - I have never known a more negative "supporter" in all my time. What joy can you possibly get from "supporting" our club unless you thrive on moaning and negativity[/quote]

Come on Lincoln Canary is more negative the Row D...that guy just hopes we fail (sorry if you''ve read this lincoln, but its true)