Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Alan Lee

Ex-Norwich loanee signs for 1p5wich.

I thought he was virtually at the end when we had him. Tried hard, but ultimately failed

Admittedly he had been brought on-board to coach youngsters and it is not an out-out-signing as such, but to even need to contemplate such a player turning out now is true desperation.

They haven''t even got the money to get a creditable back-up even for their current mis-firing forward line.

How sad.

It''s no different to ManUre signing Henrik Larsson errr kinda."

Quote from TWTD, love it!

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Ex-Norwich loanee signs for 1p5wich. I thought he was virtually at the end when we had him. Tried hard, but ultimately failed Admittedly he had been brought on-board to coach youngsters and it is not an out-out-signing as such, but to even need to contemplate such a player turning out now is true desperation. They haven''t even got the money to get a creditable back-up even for their current mis-firing forward line. How sad.[/quote]

He played for Ipswich before we loaned him

One thing ill say for him, in that dark time he was one of the few who actually seem to be trying !

just love the fact that they haven''t done anything between the time they first had him, and when they have him now.

Always liked to see him play as he tried his hardest. I believe he''s got his long hair back though....quite embarrassing - he''s thing he''s spanish i think

As he is already there in some coaching role then having him registered is some sort of virtually cost free back up would make sense.

However the real question is how desperate would they have to be .............. or maybe more importantly why do they envisage that they could be in that position of needing to use him ?

I should imagine that this comes as no surprise to City fans as they have watched events at ''the workhouse'' paupers over the past 5 or 6 years. Events that have seen the slip further and further down the plughole..

Potless, with their owner systematically stripping out anything left of any worth you have to wonder at the sheer stupidity of their fans who still seem unable to grasp what is going on, even when it is this blindingly obvious.

Even their junior coaching system has just pulled the plug. An event that has the dimwits bleating about this is all being part of some master plan to introduce a Cat 1 academy. A master plan that has one rather serious flaw. The club is not going to fund it. That money will have to be raised by fans and sponsors !

The club is now no more than a huge embarassment to the rest of the region. If it were a family pet it would have been put down a long while back.

Pull the plug now

[quote user="step"]One thing ill say for him, in that dark time he was one of the few who actually seem to be trying ![/quote]

Agreed. Remember he and Korey Smith looked like 2 of the only 1s wanting to win at Charlton on that fateful day.