Sign in to follow this  
Dutch Canary

Just pass the bloody thing to Ricky !!!!

After watching the highlights of the first 2 games, one thing is clear ! the Wolf makes great space for himself and shows where he wants the ball to be put but for some reason his team mates cant seem to play  the ball , against Hull Howson just had to lay the ball to his left and Ricky would have been one on one but Howson chose to shoot instead , so far Ricky has had 2 chances scored 1 and forced the keeper to make a good save , so for god sake pass to him or the cash spent on him will be a total waste !!

Somebody summed it up perfectly the other day by saying it''s like buying a Ferrari then driving up and down Yarmouth seafront. I think Elmander could be the key to link the play, we''ll see tomorrow.

[quote user="Jonzey"]Somebody summed it up perfectly the other day by saying it''s like buying a Ferrari then driving up and down Yarmouth seafront. I think Elmander could be the key to link the play, we''ll see tomorrow.[/quote]

It would be cheaper to buy up Yarmouth seafront than buying a Ferrari..............

When Elmander came on v Hull things started to happen, he was just in behind RvW. Would like to see the two of them together on Saturday

Can''t blame Howson for having a crack at goal, he''s got a lot of competition in a team where the manager has demanded more goals from midfield.

As for Elmander, it''s obvious that he''s an intelligent player but the message from him, and all the players is that it may take a few games for everyone to gel.

A positive for me was a recent interview with Elmo where he spoke at length about learning the other players games, which foot they want the pass to, whether they want it to feet or to run onto it.

Sounded to me like a man who knows his role [Y]

[quote user="Mason 47"]A positive for me was a recent interview with Elmo where he spoke at length about learning the other players games, which foot they want the pass to, whether they want it to feet or to run onto it.

Sounded to me like a man who knows his role [Y][/quote]

Knows his role and has the confidence and ability to deliver what is required. He must start in the No 10 position this afternoon just to find if he can be effective with Ricky if for no other reason.