Sign in to follow this  
grinner

rick waghorn well said.

what a great post match report in the en tonight.he came off the fence tonight ,will he be at the next pre-match press call. put your tin hat on mr waghorn if you meet up with francis.you told it as us fans see it. they were c--p.

Took the words right out of my mouth!! Thank God for a decent local reporter... at least Rick Waghorn shows some credibility and tells the true story. I have never seen 3 out of 10 awarded before anywhere - imo Francis was lucky to get that. Together with Bentley they were a disgrace, surely never to wear the Shirt again.

cant agree more, well said mr waghorn, compliments to you.

hope the players read it, and i feel truly sorry for those 7 - 10,000 fans who travelled down to see it.

As far as i could see it, only 4 players bothered turning up: Jonson, huckerby, ashton and mckenzie.

Safri was the key, he went, norwich lost.... simple as

I must admit my opinion of Rick Waghorn has gone up and it is difficult to disagree with his comments.  In the past Rick has been guilty of blind faith in certain players and time has proven him wrong, but this time he is spot on.

Credit were credit due, after criticising him for continually seeing things through canary tinted glasses he has called it as he saw it and how the majority of fans saw it. Well said and I would love to be there for the next press conference. Francis has not been interested for a while and u always got the impression he wants to move back to London, so let him and use the money to buy Sidewell.

Much better from the toothless one - however there is noticeable absence in any real criticism of a worthy fave in Holt who was just as ineffective but ran around as willingly as ever or of bentley. 

The article smells an NCFC approved tactic to soften the fans up for his departure, criticise freely as he wont be here next year yet no comment on other non performers who may be here? Sorry - the cynic in me coming out again.

But it is good to finally see some criticism of the team, shame he didnt highlightr poor performers when changes were needed to defence.

OTBC

yes,well said,rick.last night''s match report was his best piece of writing for a long while.it came straight from the heart.i dont always like "our" rick''s style of writing as i feel he tries too hard to be witty and clever in his approach.also,he''s normally far too diplomatic and tactful to be able to give an entirely accurate account.all that changed last night however, as he was clearly disgusted by that pitiful performance in SW 6.he opted for a straight-talking dogmatic angle instead, and i think his words succinctly conveyed the way every city fan who watched the game felt.

Can''t disagree but then it''s fair to say that the majority of the team hasn''t turned up for most of the away games this season. At least in the fulham game I can recall some chances, games like Liverpool away hurt more

Good to see this sort of stuff appearing- exactly what we have all been thinking. Very rare for such a stinging attack to appear too in a pro-Norwich paper- I doubt there''s ever been a worse one.

Surely Francis can''t stay now? He could go down in lore as the man who sent us down from within. In fact having him in the team was worse than having 10 men.