Sign in to follow this  
lharman7

A simple yes or no NCFC question.

This is not a doom and gloom question. Nor is it a Hughton in/out question.

It does not require an informative response or an abusive response.

You do not have to respond if you like. If you choose not to respond please just move on.

If you do choose to respond please do so with a simple yes or no.

Have you enjoyed the general style of play over the past 12 months?

If you think this thread is debatable, please open up a new thread and debate there.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.Thats kinda how football works.Odd question (that is clearly loaded)

I see what you are doing. Simplifying a question that cannot be. You hope everyone will say no and then will use that for your own ''Hughton out'' agenda.

I don''t get this need for the fans to be entertained all the time. Surely success is the most entertaining thing.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I see what you are doing. Simplifying a question that cannot be. You hope everyone will say no and then will use that for your own ''Hughton out'' agenda.

I don''t get this need for the fans to be entertained all the time. Surely success is the most entertaining thing.[/quote]Exactly[Y]

quote user="It''s Character Forming"]Are you still beating your wife ?  Yes or no answer please.quote

Precisely, you can''t win with that. If you say ''no'' it means you once did and ''yes'' means you do.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Can I have another PM please[/quote]Lol, I have one too now.

Morty, the question clearly states yes or no answers only and if you wanted to debate the topic then do so on another thread.
<br />As for your response, surely you can sum up how are general style of play has been over the 12 months and come up with a simple yes or no answer?
<br />Yes we all enjoyed beating Man Utd/Man city, but didnt enjoy Stoke away or Villa at home. So in a general sense, weigh up all your pros and cons and come up with a yes or no answer.
<br />As for my posting, yes it could be targeted as ''loaded'' but as i have stated any debating can be done on another thread.Bore off mate.

There was a show on television once called the black and white minstrel show.  They took it off air because all the grey people complained.  Nothing is as black and white as some like to make out.

[quote user="The Oracle"]

Forum Police!!

I was under the impression that this was a board for debate, albeit sometimes slightly tainted.

[/quote]Ideally, a good idea, would be not to patronise people with a loaded agenda.And perhaps not start a thread that has been done 47,000 times already.