Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Reckon we can hang on to Hughton?

He gave us another masterclass again today, yet again he got his tactics spot on and the players gave a wonderful show that fair rolled the clock back. 

My worry now is a few more games like that and the bigger clubs will start to circle - do you reckon he''d stick with us if a big side came a-calling?

Easy, no one else will want such a nice, tactically inept, negative, manager who never makes subs and only knows how to play 4-5-1

I truly hope so. He gives us a useful North American perspect...oh, sorry, I misread that as "Reckon we can hang on to Houston?"

Great to see we managed to get two strikers in the team accompanied by wingers both of whom try to get forward. Still think it''s a dangerous game to sit back as soon as we score. However, perhaps, Hughton might learn that it is possible also to attack away from home? There are points at stake away as well.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

He gave us another masterclass again today, yet again he got his tactics spot on and the players gave a wonderful show that fair rolled the clock back. 

My worry now is a few more games like that and the bigger clubs will start to circle - do you reckon he''d stick with us if a big side came a-calling?

[/quote]

I actually think houghton is the best type of manager for Norwich as he is professional, stable and very well presented in his image and discourse.

The football is pragmatic rather than entertaining so I doubt a very large club would come in for him so its will be a large club (but not massive) in crisis like Aston Villa or a Everton again.

Billionaire owners want showbiz not dependability.......which means i think Houghton will leave to join the FA and become England manager if he manages to get a couple of top ten finishes.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote]When Lambert gets bored at Villa, I reckon they''ll come a calling[;)]

Houghton did play for Villa when he left Liverpool didn''t he? Don''t see them getting rid of Lambert for a former player with no management experience though. No one does that.