Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

anyone else heard a big rumour from colney this week ?

I heard a very big rumour about one of our players leaving this week it happened weds / thurs but it is not going to happen as we speak as they are worried about  a passed injury so their interest has cooled , don''t know how true it is of course but came from a very good source

[quote user="norfolkngood"]I heard a very big rumour about one of our players leaving this week it happened weds / thurs but it is not going to happen as we speak as they are worried about  a passed injury so their interest has cooled , don''t know how true it is of course but came from a very good source[/quote]

nothing heard. out

well just saying what i heard without plastering it all over the internet just wondered if anyone else had heard anything this came from someone at colney who is staff , so maybe you are right maybe just a rumour if true a very big story though !

[quote user="norfolkngood"]well just saying what i heard without plastering it all over the internet just wondered if anyone else had heard anything this came from someone at colney who is staff , so maybe you are right maybe just a rumour if true a very big story though ![/quote]Kinda depends which player it was about, care to share?

The Wolf has already had enough of our free flowing attacking flair and handed a transfer request in!?

[quote user="norfolkngood"]I heard a very big rumour about one of our players leaving this week it happened weds / thurs but it is not going to happen as we speak as they are worried about  a passed injury so their interest has cooled , don''t know how true it is of course but came from a very good source[/quote]Could someone please translate? did not understand a word of that.

I have mailed morty and two others I don''t really think that it should be plastered all over the net I just asked if anyone else had heard and gave a rough outline onto which rumour I had heard without naming names

Yeah sounds believable, lets just hope it is just a rumour.

[quote user="i hate 1p5wich"]morty is the same one going round which is 2 going out & 1 coming in ? 2 are going out is fox & ayala & 1 coming is a ch . on the ball city[/quote]Ayala and Becchio leaving?Thats not a rumour, just wishful thinking lol.

Should be fairly easy to narrow down for those not in the know.
past injury problem and a big name player.
Ruddy, the injury he had last year
Pilks, has and is struggling with some injury niggles
Bassong, as above
These are 3 that spring to mind, Whittaker is another of the starting 11 that it could be. But Ruddy, Bassong and Pilks would be the bigger names I reckon. Ayala is another who has had injury problems but I would not class that as a "big rumour" since he has been talked about a lot as going out of the door.

Pff.. I hate these thread that makes me think worst case scenarios.. There are 4 or 5 players in our squad that are irreplaceable in the long run and 3 of them are injury prone.

Probably have to find work from Norwich to try and stay in loop ^^

This thread is rubbish ! if you have got a rumour lets be having it in full ... if there is nothing in it then its no worse than all the other rumours is it...i don''t see the need for all this cloak and dagger stuff

Yep, I''ve heard this too from a reliable source. Think there must be definate legs in this. Failed medical this week with an 8 figure fee supposedly agreed.

Like Norfolkngood, I''m not sure if it would benefit from the player being named. Check my past, i dont post unsubstantiated rumours and not going to start now.

Let''s just say that the buying club is Arsenal then. Happy?

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]What happens if this rumour comes out? Nothing. You''re just trying to look the big I am and brag about something you''ve heard.[/quote]What he has heard is fairly credible actually.And, historically, the carp people who have posted rumours have received in the past means I can understand his reticence.

So what you are saying is that we accepted a £10m+ bid from Arsenal for John Ruddy, he went there, failed a medical & came back?

That''s my investigative powers on turbo charge.

FFS this isn''t the bloody Sherlock Holmes Appreciation Society forum. Why do people feel the need to be all secretive and mysterious about something they''ve heard. It just makes them sound like total bull 5h1tters. Why not just start off by saying. Hi folks I heard that Ruddy was going to Arsenal for 10M but failed a medical? Boom job done!

[quote user="im spartacus"]This thread is rubbish ! if you have got a rumour lets be having it in full ... if there is nothing in it then its no worse than all the other rumours is it...i don''t see the need for all this cloak and dagger stuff
[/quote]

Huzzah!