Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

Frustrated by wasted chances

I''m getting a little frustrated with the times we''re wasting a chance to put the ball in the box. Short corners and free kicks conceding possession and missing opportunities to get the ball in the area. We''re making it easy for the opposition, when we should be putting pressure on.

If only Snodgrass could cross a ball he''d be a decent player. I bet his favourite album is Pink Floyd''s The Wall.Needs to keep his mouth shut more & concentrate on what he is supposed to be doing. Should have had a penalty though but when you''re a known diver/whinger those decisions don''t come your way everytime.

The only good thing about Snodgrass is that he tries hard.   But falling over, bad crosses - or no crosses, little end product of any quality - negates all his hard work.  The penalty he didn''t get was a reward for all the falling over easily he does.   Needs to do better.

Snodgrass is really crap. If he is not winning free kicks and crossing them in accurately what is the point. Switch Redmond and bring Pilks back.

Other than that at least we had 10 great players today.

Snodgrass needs more game time, he''s only just come back... But I agreei found my self screaming for him to just do something with it, shoot pass whatever, just not keep running into trouble and wasting a chance to get it into the box.

He wasn''t good today but to say he''s crap is just moronic. Was excellent all last season and has just come back from injury.

Agreed not Snodgrass'' best game today but of instrumental importance to the team. More consistent than Pilkington imo but we need to try and hang on to our best players.

I think some of the criticism is very harsh and unnecessary, admittedly Snodgrass was poor today and also against Hull. But we''re talking about someone who was voted our 2nd best player by fans last season.

The guy is the best freekick and corner taker at the club IMO- they were below-par today but usually he is a consistent deliverer of the ball.

His dribbling and crossing from open play is also good (most of the time)

His decision making was really poor today but I am sure he''ll get back up to speed soon

Snodgrass moaned at the Wolf for not making a run, then later when he did, right through the centre, Snodgrass took another touch ad lost it.He is not 100% match fit.To say he is rubbish is so ignorant it''s not worth addressing.

Last season Snoddy was a key player and still will be, fair enough he has made a few bad choices in the last few games but with all the changes within the team I think we just need to give them time after all he can''t be amazing all the time, he is human We just need to give them time to gel, having said that I hope it''s not too long specially considering our end of season games this campaign.