Sign in to follow this  
BOO

The extra ingredient

Just seen the Redmond goal again, it''s the sort of goal I want to watch over and over again.

It''s great to have a player like him wearing Yello and Green, there were so many occasions last season when we were undone by a bit of magic from an individual in the opposition and I always had that horrible feeling that we didn''t have anyone like that, an Agbonglahor, a Michu, but now we have a Redmond, bring it on!

Don''t know if anyone else was after him, would be surprised if there wasn''t. Hughton would have been a big factor here. He obviously knew how good the lad was and has shown faith in him and thrown him straight in, excellent.

Carefull management of the player now needed, I recon that sort of thing would be one of Hughtons strengths.

It''s great to have a player who knows when to pass, but also be greedy and go for goal.Last season there were too many times where a player could have shot but instead made that extra pass and lost possession

Not if we do well and bring in other high quality players.

I agree we need these headline writers... We haven''t had them but we are building that way. I am sure there will be interested parties but we need to build a group of better players than our team from last season. No question are new additions are better than what we had and currently have in our squad.

Next year we need to move again, but if we can beat the odd big team this season, have a little cup run the players will see what is happening here. I have no problem with players moving on to further themselves, it is what will happen. But lets enjoy them now and build them up and be thankful they are here keeping out some of our squad players from the first team.

When Hughton first arrived many wanted us to go for him but at that time he would have cost a substantial amount more, so we wait for him to improve, mature and shine on the International stage then get him for next to nothing! Love it

It''s going to be very interesting to see how he develops. Having seen him play in the last 3 games he often tries to beat the man more often then not and then tries to manoeuvre a shot or lose the ball. Yet yesterday as the game went on his end produced started to improve and started getting more crosses in the box ands scored the goal.

I really do think we are seeing a very talented player here but lets not get carried away, he''s only played the 3 games for us after all!