Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

di canio

The blokes a head case, I said that it was akin to putting the Chuckle Brothers in charge. I just hope they give him long enough to sew up one of the relegation spots!! While I don''t see us being in any trouble, it''ll still be nice to see them comfortably occupied by someone else.

As for his successor.....they''ll surely look for a safe pair of hands.....like Jedward....

Give him a break - we''re three games in. We literally lost to 10 man Hull last week and you people are slamming Di Canio for losing to Palace.

And Ji needs to know his place. He was likely taken off at half time because he''s a terrible, terrible striker. He''s lucky to even be on the books of any club.

most of the slamming is aimed at musso mini''s slagging off of his players in public

Ji, as with many others from that neck of the woods, will continue to get games as the PL is well aware of the huge market for their ''product'' in that neck of the woods

"Give him a break - we''re three games in. We literally lost to 10 man Hull last week and you people are slamming Di Canio for losing to palace"

He''s publicly slagged his team off. He might have gotten away with that 20 years ago, but times have changed and players can seal your fate if you piss them off.

Dangerous attitude to have as a manager. He doesn''t seem to have the rational man manager skills required of a top level boss.