Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

di canio

Way too many players in and out, with very little premiership experience. Too many foreigners. And lets face it hes a tw@t

He looks to be more a continuation of the problem rather than any answer.

Shame that we have to wait until Xmas before we play them.

I caught the end of him having a major strop at one of his players. Who and why?

"There were also reports that South Korean striker Ji Dong-Won had stormed out of the dressing room when he was taken off at half-time by Di Canio and replaced by Steven Fletcher."

All these summer signings yet they started with a midfield two of David Vaughan and Sebastien Larsson.

That''s just asking to be overrun

Did you see Di Canio appearing to tear a strip off one of his coaches after about 20 minutes into the game. He went back at him three times, with all the other staff and fans behind taking it all in. This man looks to have taken courses at the Benito Mussolini school of man management. If Sunderland doesn''t get shot of him by Christmas they will be a dead cert for the drop.

He is a horrible man. I wanted them down last season.

I hope the team struggle due to this man and the longer he stays there blowing up the better our chances, as mentioned, to see a relegation spot taken by Sunderland.

Great motivational skills di canio! Not a manager at all. He''ll be gone by 15th game! To be fair we would be pissed off if one of our players pulled out of a possibility of a goal like ji did

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Did you see Di Canio appearing to tear a strip off one of his coaches after about 20 minutes into the game. He went back at him three times, with all the other staff and fans behind taking it all in. This man looks to have taken courses at the Benito Mussolini school of man management. If Sunderland doesn''t get shot of him by Christmas they will be a dead cert for the drop.

[/quote]

Yankee, I''m pretty sure he was venting his anger at Ji pulling out of the header rather than anything the coach had done.

[quote user="Rivvo"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Yankee, I''m pretty sure he was venting his anger at Ji pulling out of the header rather than anything the coach had done.

[/quote]

Yeah that seemed to be the case. Was hilarious! He''s a character for sure and I''d love to see them struggle with all these players coming in and him STILL wanting MORE players lol! He''s said he''d like 1,2 or 3 more players if possible before he signed Ki on loan from Swansea lmao

hahaha...you just have to laugh at him haven''t you? I hope he screws up big time and the black cats are cut adrift as soon as december

[quote user="Rivvo"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re probably correct but others watching him don''t know that and, in any event, how do you think the coach felt. If a man constantly vents his anger at his wife for something his children have done that marriage is not headed for a happy destination.

He wasn''t having a go at his coaches he was going mad cos of ji bottled a header! I don''t blame him I would of subbed him after that it was disgraceful for a striker to do that!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Rivvo"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re probably correct but others watching him don''t know that and, in any event, how do you think the coach felt. If a man constantly vents his anger at his wife for something his children have done that marriage is not headed for a happy destination.

[/quote]

I think most others watching him knew why he was angry Yankee and I would guess that the coach agreed with him and probably felt just as angry, ok maybe not quite as angry as he was absolutely mental!, I''m not sure what his marriage has to do with it but I would imagine that all of us get a bit angry at work now and again and blow off steam to our colleagues?

Having said that he is a nutter.

After the third Palarse goal, Di Cano must have seen Holloway, as he was definitely having a chuckle. Classic psychopath that bloke.

Don''t understand why he has publicly slated his players, especially one with the experience of John O''Shea who just made a simple mistake. He knew it, he doesn''t need to be publicly embarassed by his manager for it. Ridiculous.

Despite all his signings his midfield two of Vaughan and Larsson was just asking to be overrun yesterday. Poor tactics

[quote user="Olly"]Don''t understand why he has publicly slated his players, especially one with the experience of John O''Shea who just made a simple mistake. He knew it, he doesn''t need to be publicly embarassed by his manager for it. Ridiculous.

Despite all his signings his midfield two of Vaughan and Larsson was just asking to be overrun yesterday. Poor tactics[/quote]Unprofessional, and is frankly a sign that a manager is losing it. He surely can''t have lost the dressing room already?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Olly"]Don''t understand why he has publicly slated his players, especially one with the experience of John O''Shea who just made a simple mistake. He knew it, he doesn''t need to be publicly embarassed by his manager for it. Ridiculous.

Despite all his signings his midfield two of Vaughan and Larsson was just asking to be overrun yesterday. Poor tactics[/quote]Unprofessional, and is frankly a sign that a manager is losing it. He surely can''t have lost the dressing room already?[/quote]

You''d hope not seeing as he signed pretty much all of them!!

He''ll be the first one to go this season.

[quote user="QHcanary"]Comments like that in public will go down as well as a Phil Brown half time team talk.

Gone by Christmas?[/quote]sooner than that...3 games without a win...the Sunderland board i doubt are stupid... gone by the end of September with Egg non the boards faces and an apology for the fans...

From the BBC website when he joined Sunderland....  Ex-Swindon chief executive Nick Watkins has called former boss Paolo Di Canio''s tenure "management by hand grenade"The cliche about a leopard & its spots would seem to fit Mr Di Canio!!

[quote user="south of the border"]From the BBC website when he joined Sunderland....  Ex-Swindon chief executive Nick Watkins has called former boss Paolo Di Canio''s tenure "management by hand grenade"The cliche about a leopard & its spots would seem to fit Mr Di Canio!![/quote]I think the Sunderland board knew exactly what they were doing.He had the passion required to keep them up.I should imagine they are already planning his successor.