Sign in to follow this  
White stuff

Hughton sitting next to Beckham today.

Just wondered if anyone had any idea whether he''s there looking for maybe a loan deal for one of the Spurs players or maybe just having a day out watching the football.

[quote user="White stuff"]Just wondered if anyone had any idea whether he''s there looking for maybe a loan deal for one of the Spurs players or maybe just having a day out watching the football.[/quote]

No, he''s checking out his next job..............

[quote user="White stuff"]Just wondered if anyone had any idea whether he''s there looking for maybe a loan deal for one of the Spurs players or maybe just having a day out watching the football.[/quote]One of his sons is an Arsenal fan.Sorry if this shoots down a blossoming conspiracy theory!

Oh you meant Hughton lol?Isn''t it obvious he''s having a look as we are playing them soon?

I doubt, with about 24 hours left of the transfer window, he would be looking at players to bid on.

Trying to persuade Beckham out of retirement to cover for Elliott Bennett and supply pinpoint crosses onto the head of the Wolf?
Would you take him? 

Yes! Beckham is the answer. We don''t really have a creative midfielder. Becks would be a major boost tho I doubt it''s going to happen.

"I doubt, with about 24 hours left of the transfer window, he would be looking at players to bid on"

Nor with 24 weeks either

That stuff is done by the scouting network, who report to the board, who sanction McNally to do the negotiating.

[quote user="City1st"]"I doubt, with about 24 hours left of the transfer window, he would be looking at players to bid on"

Nor with 24 weeks either

That stuff is done by the scouting network, who report to the board, who sanction McNally to do the negotiating.[/quote]I don''t think its out of the question he would want to look at a player for himself. I just doubt he''d be doing it today.

Of course, where possible. However the scouting network is spread so wide and we are recruiting just as wide that any manager would struggle to find the time - more so where City operate as said above.

Hughton would not have travelled to Portugal, Scotland, Holland and Turkey to have a look himself.

Nothing like watching a derby on a Sunday, more so when one team happens to be your next opponents. I would have been more disappointed if he wasn''t there.