Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

Snoddy in the hole, Pilks and Redmond on the wings

Surely worth a try?

Snoddy has never been the quickest and criminally reluctant to go outside his man it seems, however his work rate and creativity would be sorely missed we''re he not in the side, not to mention what he offers to set plays.

Redmond has already shown he adds a new dimension to us but Pilks is quality and I for one would like to see him back in the side. I think he could provide much needed ammunition for the Wolf from the right, he''s always been one of our most prolific crossers. What''s more I believe these two on the wings would be more than capable of swapping positions during games, adding yet another threat.

Thoughts?

At Spurs I''d like to see Pilkington on the left, Redmond right with Elmander up on their own.

RVW and Snodgrass on bench. Hopefully alongside Hooper.

[quote user="Nicko"]Why change it? The team was very balanced at the weekend. Don''t fix what ain''t broke.[/quote]

Because I believe we look a better side with Pilks on the pitch and we were one Redmond shot away from drawing that home game against Southampton and had that been the result people would be crying out for change.

We are not feeding the Wolf.

Think its probably more likely that Redmond play in the middle with Pilks/Snoddy wide but to be honest I''d be happy to try any of the three of them behind the wolf.

Leave Elmander there. There were signs Saturday that this will work given a little time to bed in.

No Snodgrass can''t play that Role, he can barely pass the ball 10 yards let alone have the range of passes required for that role. He''d constantly be giving the ball away! I want to see Hoolahan back in the team, I don''t care what people say, we are a better team with him in the side (in form) and will be until we replace him with a better player.