Sign in to follow this  
Newsbringer

Remi Cabella

Troisi seems so underwhelming. I''d rather stick with what we have than waste a loan spot.

[quote user="Nicko"]Troisi seems so underwhelming. I''d rather stick with what we have than waste a loan spot.[/quote]

Not a waste of a loan spot, as international loans still don''t count towards the total (unlike in the Football League). Also Norwich only have 3 wide players in the first team - another one is needed. Would be very surprised if Redmond can keep his current form over a long period of time and Pilkington is yet to go 6 months without an injury.

Fair enough about the loan info.

I do think Hoolahan and Olsson can double up as wingers. I just think the need for a CB or attacking midfielder is of higher priority. Just my opinion though.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Nicko"]Troisi seems so underwhelming. I''d rather stick with what we have than waste a loan spot.[/quote]

Not a waste of a loan spot, as international loans still don''t count towards the total (unlike in the Football League). Also Norwich only have 3 wide players in the first team - another one is needed. Would be very surprised if Redmond can keep his current form over a long period of time and Pilkington is yet to go 6 months without an injury.

[/quote]As someone who has actually seen quite a bit of him, as he plays for my national team, I''d describe him as "no worse than Elliot Bennett".Not every signing can be an £8.5m European name, and it''s clearly a hole that needs filling.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[/quote]As someone who has actually seen quite a bit of him, as he plays for my national team, I''d describe him as "no worse than Elliot Bennett".Not every signing can be an £8.5m European name, and it''s clearly a hole that needs filling.[/quote]

but why?!!?!? :( wahhhhh

It would be the icing on the cake of one of the most interesting/successful transfer windows if we finished it off with someone as classy as Cabella/Toivonen etc. We can dream. Would still love Sigurdsson from Spurs on loan though.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Don''t get your hopes up...remember Harry Kane!!![/quote]
Indeed, if anything happens tonight it will be a Harry Kane moment. Not getting linked at all at this stage to a good player means there is probably nothing on the cards. This Cabella rumour is complete BS, the kid is class and if he was to move it would be to one of the massive clubs.