Sign in to follow this  
Newsbringer

Remi Cabella

Seems unlikely ...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/16415/8729596/montpellier-valuee-remy-cabella-at-100million-euros

Apparently Arsenal were after him earlier.

I''m not sure, hence "allegedly", just repeating what I have heard :-). MHSC are certainly a selling club, despite the comment posted above! And not for sale doesn''t always mean not for sale (see Bale!)

Unlikely, but not impossible. Montpellier aren''t looking good financially and I think its fair to say that the vice-president was speaking figuratively.

It would have to be an attractive offer, though.

Who knows!

The Montpellier chairman is a bit of a crazy guy I must add, so don''t take his word as gospel because he is very irrational (see his hair when Montpellier won Ligue 1/ his comments about seeing Hazard when he urinates!)

He''ll end up at a champions league club. There''s no way he''ll be here. I bet you bought him on FM and now decided to start this. In which case... Norwich are to hijack the Arsenal/ Sunderland deal for Abel Hernandez for £6m Source: I bought him on FM13...

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

Can''t believe it''s taken this long on deadline day for the obligatory "Shola is in the building thread".

[/quote]

And can''t believe how few bull5h1tt rumours there are flying around on here today, Brownstone - thought we''d get all the ''ITK''s starting up nonsense all day long.

Not completely outlandish although perhaps unlikely and you would think the stumbling block would be other clubs nipping in ahead of us if he was to be sold by Montpellier.

IF therefore there is anything at all in this i suspect Mcnally will be keeping it as quiet as possible until the very last minute.

Thats not me saying I believe this rumour but i don;t understand why some on here are so quick to immediately slate anyone who posts rumours.

No transfer this summer has been kept under wraps, and Norwich getting Cabella would be by far the biggest of all the signings.

Although I wouldn''t be surprised if Norwich bring in someone today, I highly doubt it will be a ''big name'' transfer as it would have already been leaked, like every other signing so far this summer. If anyone comes in, it will be a relative unknown on loan to cover Bennett - most likely Troisi (who has already been leaked).