Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Some idiot warbling on in the N & P stand by the left corner flag

At the game on Sat, some idiot literally spoke the most usless drivel i have ever heard. Even when we were winning, he said something like, "we''re only 1-0 up? i won''t be happy if it stays like this" I had to then turn round and tell him to shut up. I had been tempted long before that though. The incessant Steve Morison bashing has to stop! The guy is yesterdays news! Maybe i should start moaning about Mark Rivers lack of work rate next game!

To be fair to him, he didn''t smell that bad for me to notice. I''m suprised i couldn''t smell the s hi t coming from his mouth though.

Exactly, when is Hughton going to sign Wellington Nem for £3.1m minimum fee release anyway? He''s instantly world class and can play anywhere across Midfield!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Exactly, when is Hughton going to sign Wellington Nem for £3.1m minimum fee release anyway? He''s instantly world class and can play anywhere across Midfield![/quote]

Nem doesnt have a release clause and is normally 15 mill +

just saying :P

They are everywhere. There is a bloke behind me who has eaten a football cliche book and shouts them at random intervals. He then adds gems like ''watch out for headers'' whenever the opposition gets a corner and ''don''t concede a penalty'' if the ball is near our box.

He also hates Ryan Bennett and Jonnny Howson and berates them constantly when they play.

Me and the wife were in row B jarrold, J block and the guy next to her was complaining in the 84th minute that we were too defensive, but it would be o.k if there was only 5 minutes left!!

Can we give these seats to someone on the waiting list please!

I''m so glad that the bad racist who sat next to me last season has moved seat.

That''s bad as in inaccurate, rather than anything else.