Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

What is a Sky Source

From Twop Twips twitter.

USING the expression "I understand" rather than "I read on Twitter" will convince others you''re a Sky Sports News presenter.

it could be1. the latest signing on Footy manager 20132. a journo sticking his finger in the air and making it up.3. Sky not actually Having a source on requested story and hoping they can chuck something together and get lucky...

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Mister Chops"]A hole in the roof.[/quote]Hmm....That''s pretty poor by your usual good standards Chopsy.[8-|][/quote]I lost all my material when City won on Saturday, so it''s barrel-scraping time I''m afraid.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Mister Chops"]A hole in the roof.[/quote]Hmm....That''s pretty poor by your usual good standards Chopsy.[8-|][/quote]I lost all my material when City won on Saturday, so it''s barrel-scraping time I''m afraid.[/quote][Y]To be fair, you made up for it on the Snakepit thread, so all is forgiven.