Sign in to follow this  
pablofarmer

Deadline Day Thread

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]SeattleCanary wrote the following post at 02/09/2013 6:41 PM:

"..even Bradders can play right wing.."

There you go again, if you said LM/LW (where he played for Leeds on several occasions) then I might have given you some credence.[/quote]
Awfully sorry I made that mistake. How earth shatteringly awful of me, trying to go from memory and not doing my research. Now that I have I see yes you are indeed correct and he can play LB too. So for all those arguing for Vaz Te to be cover, I give you BJ, Olsson, Pilks, and Garrido all capable on the left side. As for Redmond he has been deployed as the second striker as well as on both the left and right of midfield, and he''s right footed! So with him and Snodgrass on the right, with Martin and Whittaker, we dont need Vaz Te!
We have a very capable squad, was my point. If we really want to sit and nit pick fine, just know that my point lies in the fact we have lots of players easily able to cover these positions unless we are bringing in genuine quality like Ince, or a more experienced classier winger than I do not see the point. Boom!

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]LUKAKU is going back to West Brom[/quote]Looks like it.Really don''t know why he''s being loaned out again.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Stoke are reported to be willing to let Michael Kightly go on loan.[/quote]

Did he die of a knee injury about 3 years ago?! No thanks.[/quote]

In the sense that he made 19 starts for Stoke last season?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Stoke are reported to be willing to let Michael Kightly go on loan.[/quote]

[/quote]
Better than Luke warm Te anyway. Maybe a loan until January?

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed, but I have no reason to think we would be after him.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

Made a big impression then!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed, but I have no reason to think we would be after him.

[/quote]
Yeah. Shame, would really add that quality/strength in depth.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]I am just waiting to see how long it takes someone on the Daily Mail''s sports staff to realise their exciting transfer window "countdown to deadline day" clock is an hour out...[:O][/quote]

Well that is it. We can all go the bed, or the pub. The Mail''s countdown clock has run down to::

00 days:00 hours:00 minutes:00 seconds.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]McNally: No incoming players for tonight, all of the work completed earlier in the Summer [/quote]Without being "cup half full" he never mentioned outgoing players.

Arsenal have completed the signing of Özil for £42.5m, plus bonuses for trophies, bringing the total to £42.5m

West Brom signed Anichebe, for £6 million. You haven''t read that wrong, 6 million pounds sterling.

Barmy