Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

A tribute to the fans

Having supported Norwich for more years than I care to remember, I would like to thank you all for the past few years of support. I recall the Chase years low, 13-16,000 crowds and horses!

Since the playoffs the support has been tremendous, it has been a pleasure supporting the team both home and away. We have proved to be a far better quality than the team, given them our full support every match. 2,000 to a mid-week game at Newcastle, brilliant!

If you have supported Norwich for as long as I have you will know we always get let down by the team in big games such as cup matches, play-off, etc. so Sundays game was no real shock for most of us. Yet we all went out to enjoy our time at Fulham regardless of the result.

So we have been relegated, but again next season we will be selling out all the games at Carrow Road and taking large support away where ever it is. Our support at home can only improve with the infill and I hope we can hear you again next season in the Snakepit. Again most teams we visit will be surprised by our support that has now achieved national recognition.

To all our supporters "I salute you" we are premier league class, let’s hope the team matches our quality next season.

Have a good summer and do n’t be too critical of the team.

If you feel like I do, add a tribute to the fans on this post. 

Maybe they should build a statue at carrow road of "the fans" to pay a lasting tribute to our suffering in the name of the club