Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Norwich in for Vaz Te

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]
What''s pointless about having cover for Bennett
[/quote]

We''re not exactly starving for wingers, Pilkington, Snodgrass, Redmond and Olsson is 2 for each position, and then we''ve got the Murphys waiting in the wings.

He''ll never get used.
[/quote]

Olsson is a full back, Pilkington is probably only fit 6 out of 10 games and Redmond is a kid who we need to be able to use correctly to avoid the type of burnout seen so many times previously.

A versatile winger/striker with pace and experience and goals at this level on a season long loan is an absolute no brainer, can''t believe people are moaning about this.

Very underwhelmed by this if it comes off. We need a no 10 or CH and go for a hammers reserve. Really pleased with all the other signings and thought we would finish off with another class act signing. Vaz Te is the last player I thought we would go for.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Murphy''s are not ready.Vaz Te offers different option.Can play further up the field, also as a forward[/quote]We''re not exactly starving for strikers either, he''s got going even going to get on our bench ahead of RVW, Hooper, Elmander, or Becchio because he''s not very good.The Murphys might not be ready for first team football but I''m pretty sure they are ready to travel with the matchday squad occasionally and sit on the bench, because thats all Vaz Te is going to be doing.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

Olsson is a full back, Pilkington is probably only fit 6 out of 10 games and Redmond is a kid who we need to be able to use correctly to avoid the type of burnout seen so many times previously.

A versatile winger/striker with pace and experience and goals at this level on a season long loan is an absolute no brainer, can''t believe people are moaning about this.

[/quote]Ollson is a full back who is more than capable of covering as a winger. Bennett will be back when, the new year? You are massively overating Vaz Te, he''s scored about 3 goals at Prem level, he struggled for goals and play time in Scotland and Greece.

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[/quote]Ollson is a full back who is more than capable of covering as a winger. Bennett will be back when, the new year? You are massively overating Vaz Te, he''s scored about 3 goals at Prem level, he struggled for goals and play time in Scotland and Greece. [/quote]I doubt you''ll see Bennet back much before March.

Luckily for us all I think the offer has been rejected and we can try someone else as quickly as ppssible!

Been rejected according to the daily mail, they also say Swansea, Palace and Forest are after him.

[quote user="Wiz"]Gutted if this comes off.......truely a backward step imo.[/quote]Think it''s more the fact he wouldn''t play.If he was Bennett''s replacement he would still be down 2/3rd choice

Oh boo f*cking hoo, much better player that Troisi ad will only be for COVER not a starter like Quag but someone to sit on the bench and be there if we need him. Absolute pr*cks on this board I swear.

Whats going on with him at West Ham that he thinks his chances of football here are higher than there? Just seems a strange move for him to swap one bench for another.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]Don''t want him, rather have no signings in that case.[/quote]
fully agreed
[/quote]You would rather have no one as back up...... than Vaz Te on loan....So if we suddenly had injuries.... you would rather have NO ONE... than a player with Prem experienceRighttttttttttttt..................

Might as well have a little bonfire for his wages.

at least Troisi can play as No10.

His stats are awful he''s not going to get better, would rather give youth a chance if we cant get better than this.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]Don''t want him, rather have no signings in that case.[/quote]
fully agreed
[/quote]You would rather have no one as back up...... than Vaz Te on loan....So if we suddenly had injuries.... you would rather have NO ONE... than a player with Prem experienceRighttttttttttttt..................[/quote]
Last season we had Pilks, Snoddy, Benno, Surman for the wings
Season before we had Pilks, Benno, Surman, Crofts?
So with Snoddy, Pilks, Redmond, Olsson please explain how we are in any worse shape?? No signings unless they are of equal or better quality for me. Which Vaz Te isn''t!!

[quote user="JF"]Oh dont say that, that hadnt even crossed my mind till now.[/quote]

Ok just forget i made that comment (just wish i had one of them Men In Black Zapper things to erase your memory)lol..

Suggestions are that Hammers only want a permanent deal as opposed to a loan.

I''m finding it difficult to find something that he brings to the table that we don''t already have. Apart from our silly hair quota, Redmond having cut his.

[quote user="snake-eyes"]If he is that good why would West Ham let him out on loan for a season?[/quote]
Exactly! People can say what they like on here, but when it comes down to it, I put this to everyone. If he is just "cover" for Benno, then why is he deemed no good enough as "cover" for Wet Spam?? They are technically a season behind us in their re-establishment in the Prem, yet we are signing players that they aren''t even keeping as cover.
It''s like West Brom signing David Fox on loan. It makes no sense!

[quote user="snake-eyes"]If he is that good why would West Ham let him out on loan for a season?[/quote]He put in a transfer request.

Another potentially very strange decision, especially ifit facilitates a better arrival at West Ham. I don''t expect them to be in the relegation but, equally, we shouldn''t be indirectly be helping them build their squad.