Sign in to follow this  
HerefordCanary

Watford away...

The firm I work for has an office in Milton Keynes so I''m hoping to swing it so I can work there that day and have a short trip down for the game in the evening.

I remember the game there in the Champ under Lambert which was also an evening game and Sam Vokes scored right at the start, only for Watford to come back and take the lead, and I think it was Jackson scored in the second half to get the draw.

One thing I won''t do is go for a curry before the game - I remember we went to one about 5 mins walk from the ground and ordered a meal about 6.30pm (maybe a bit later but they said it would be ready in plenty of time).  As time wore on there were plenty of City fans getting agitated as the meals came out very slowly.  Finally about 25 to 8 with no sign of a meal, we left some money on the table and headed for the ground (starving).  Happily after the game we went back and they remembered us and served the curries we''d ordered very promptly.

[quote user="HerefordCanary"]Managed to get myself the afternoon off to travel to Watford in the cup, any midland canaries going?[/quote]I might be going. Not decided yet.

Speaking of Midland Canaries- are there any supporters groups or anything like that? I''ll be needing them later this month..