Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds with the Pink un Pickers Week 3

League One, where fourth placed (and unbeaten) Brentford entertain second from bottom Carlisle. In four games so far, Carlisle have scored two and conceded fourteen. Brentford v Carlisle.......Home win.Good luck Swindon. [Y]

I too like the look of Peterboro'' but as is my way I will not tip a previously tipped game so my choice this week. is for Huddersfield to continue there good start to the season with a victory in their native Yorkshire against a stuttering Barnsley team

Barnsley V Huddersfield Away Win.

As for the Charity, Nutty you have done the research and  you do the admin as far as I''m concerned I''m trusting your judgment.

Good luck Swindon.

[quote user="Hector Brockelbank"]Rangers look unstoppable. 1/7 is no price but every acca needs a cornerstone. Rangers v East Fife home win[/quote]

Welcome to the thread Hector.

Are you planning on making one of your phonecalls to marcus evans? I think we''d all enjoy it[;)]

AC MILAN v Calgari - HOME WIN for me too this week.

Best of luck Swindon and all Pups.

Great solution Nutty for the distribution of Rays Funds.

Ray would be very pleased with this outcome I''m sure.

Keep up the astounding work my friend.

Leedscanary

Obviously any decent team should murder Hull ;-) so I''m going with Man City.

Great pics Nutty, anyone who can make Tilly look slim has got real talent! Happy to trust your judgement on the destination for the funds.

Good luck all!

Attention: SportsDeskPete

Pete, I really don''t want to make a big deal of it, however, I would point out that I think this thread gets a little more attention ( and fewer last minute posters ) if we pin it as suggested previously. I realize you must have other things to focus on but is there any way of giving Nutty the ability to pin and remove as appropriate thereby improving the focus of this thread each week. Thanks.

Hi Vindo

Watford don''t play this game until 14th September - they''ve got Blackpool this week.

Hope you see this in time to pick something else.

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]Hi Vindo

Watford don''t play this game until 14th September - they''ve got Blackpool this week.

Hope you see this in time to pick something else.[/quote]

Durrrrrr meant to quote Vindo''s original post!! Never mind ................

The Conference for me this week and I imagine leaders Barnet will beat fourth-from-bottom Hyde, who have only two points from five matches.Best of luck Swindon Canary and all PUPs.

League One for me, wher Carlisle who are yet to win travel to fourth place and unbeaten Brentford.

Brentford vs Carlisle- Home win

Good luck :)

Following my poor choice last week I need to get into some winning form before I make the final picks in 3 weeks time. I''m going for a home win for Peterborough against Crawley. Good luck all you PUPs and extra special luck to Swindon Canary.

To Portugal and the Liga da Honra.Moreirense to win at home against UD Olivereirense.Moreirense, who are top, have drawn one and won three so far, including a 7-0 against fourth-placed Chaves.Bottom-placed UD Oliveirense have notched up a home draw and lost the other three, including both away games.Good luck to all!

Thanks to nutty for his hard work in keeping this project going and finding a new charity to recommend. I am happy with the CSF and particularly like the idea of being abe to nominate which areas of its work we would like to benefit.

Right, here we go with my entry. I''ve gone for the most popular choices (which doesn''t give great odds, but I hope it''s a winner) Fingers crossed Manchester City V Hull PSV Eindhoven v CambuurAC Milan v Cagliari CalcioRangers v East FifeParis Saint-Germain v GuingampPeterborough v CrawleyI will be watching how these games turn out, with a great deal of interest !

MMMK - Eintracht Frankfurt -v- BORRUSIA DORTMUND AWAY WIN

MM - Barnsley -v- HUDDERSFIELD AWAY WIN

Good Luck everyone and Eddie as we''ve already discussed we''re more than happy with your suggestion for fund distribution and thank you for all of your continued efforts for this thread!!!

I''m also going for a home win for PSV v. Cambuur Leeuwarden.

Good Luck, Swindon Canary!

Completely happy with Nutty Nigel''s suggestion for the funds. [:)]

Bugger, late again! Sorry Swindon. I was hoping to give you this one to mull over.

Estonian league and Kalju vs Kuressaare. With their season well under way JK Nõmme Kalju are 2nd with a 10-1-0 record whilst FC Kuressaare are bottom with a 0-1-10 away record.

Its a Monday night game so JK Nõmme Kalju home win for me please.