Sign in to follow this  
PortlandCanary

Canaries Store?

OK, so I''ve ordered things from the Canaries Store online before without any trouble. They''re usually very fast and reliable. Not sure what happened this time though. I ordered the new home kit and some other stuff over a month ago and it still hasn''t arrived. I''ve had a few emails from them, but they haven''t responded now for over a week. Should I just dispute the charge on my credit card? Has anyone else had trouble with them?

(Thanks for the feedback. I hope this doesn''t get in the way of the usual childish bickering.)

Had some problems with them, turned out in my favour though.

Firstly, ordered the home shirt, didn''t arrive, I e-mailed them and they said, it was sent to the wrong address. But within a week of getting the reply I had received my home shirt.

Then, the next week I ordered the away shirt and they sent it long sleeved. After some debate about whether I preferred the long sleeved I decided I didn''t and sent it back and they sent a short sleeved fairly swift.

Finally, I ordered some training gear to wear down the gym about £100 altogether I spent, this came within a couple of days, and then on the same day my short sleeved away shirt arrived, the exact same order of the training kit arrived again. Couldn''t believe my luck!

So yes, I had problems with them but it worked out in my favour in the end, and with all this happening in the space of a couple of weeks, they were the only times I''ve had any problem with them.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]It was just the admitting the double kit thing on here, in front of potential witnesses[/quote]Priceless isnt it,The stupidity

It did cross my mind, but I thought I don''t know anyone that would send it back if they''d been sent something twice. Whether it be the club or any high street clothes shop.

[quote user="HerefordCanary"]It did cross my mind, but I thought I don''t know anyone that would send it back if they''d been sent something twice. Whether it be the club or any high street clothes shop.[/quote]Any honest person

"Had some problems with them, turned out in my favour though.

Firstly, ordered the home shirt, didn''t arrive, I e-mailed them and they said, it was sent to the wrong address. But within a week of getting the reply I had received my home shirt.

Then, the next week I ordered the away shirt and they sent it long sleeved. After some debate about whether I preferred the long sleeved I decided I didn''t and sent it back and they sent a short sleeved fairly swift.

Finally, I ordered some training gear to wear down the gym about £100 altogether I spent, this came within a couple of days, and then on the same day my short sleeved away shirt arrived, the exact same order of the training kit arrived again. Couldn''t believe my luck!

So yes, I had problems with them but it worked out in my favour in the end, and with all this happening in the space of a couple of weeks, they were the only times I''ve had any problem with them. "

Watch out everybody, it looks like we have a thief in our midst.

Guard your wallets!

I had some issues a while back getting stuff online. Someone called Diane Bramble sorted it out, at the time she was the Online Retail Manager or something similar

The email address I got correspondence from was canarystore@ncfc-canaries.co.uk

Worst case scenario if it is not working and you are on twitter tweet the club on there, should get things moving, no organisation wants to be seen getting negative feedback on Social Media and taking no action so you will defo get a response

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="crabbycanary"]It was just the admitting the double kit thing on here, in front of potential witnesses[/quote]Priceless isnt it,The stupidity[/quote]Assuming the OP has a mailing address in Hereford ( of which there must be hundreds [;)] ) then maybe it''s only a matter of time before it''s game up.As to whether or not the mistake should have been pointed out by now is another matter.....

She''s the person who was emailing me. Everything seemed like it was going to be resolved, then she just...disappeared. I suspect foul play.

I suppose if I don''t hear back soon I will just call my credit card company. What an ordeal. My cousins used to be local so I''d just have them buy stuff for me, but they''ve moved away. Now I don''t have any local contacts in Norfolk.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Judging by your photo, are you sure it hasn''t arrived?[/quote]

I was wondering if anyone would point that out. The one I am waiting for is to be a gift for my brother. Good catch though.

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="HerefordCanary"]It did cross my mind, but I thought I don''t know anyone that would send it back if they''d been sent something twice. Whether it be the club or any high street clothes shop.[/quote]Any honest person[/quote]

vodafone sent me 2 mobile phones once.... I sold one on Ebay and got £150... i could have sent it back to some faceless organisation but i got more happiness selling it to someone who would use it and no doubt get much enjoyment out of it....

Honesty or decency????

if someone''s careless enough to Stuff up that''s their problem....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="HerefordCanary"]It did cross my mind, but I thought I don''t know anyone that would send it back if they''d been sent something twice. Whether it be the club or any high street clothes shop.[/quote]Any honest person[/quote]

vodafone sent me 2 mobile phones once.... I sold one on Ebay and got £150... i could have sent it back to some faceless organisation but i got more happiness selling it to someone who would use it and no doubt get much enjoyment out of it....

Honesty or decency????

if someone''s careless enough to Stuff up that''s their problem....[/quote]

I''ll sound even worse now but Apple also once sent me 2 iPhones by mistake when I was having mine repaired. I gave the extra one to my sister.

I got sent the wrong stoke tickets. Received my own (2 tickets) and 2 others.

Sent them back next day.

[quote user="Nicko"]I got sent the wrong stoke tickets. Received my own (2 tickets) and 2 others.

Sent them back next day.[/quote]

I''d send tickets back, chances are you will meet the person whose tickets they were at the seat!

[quote user="HerefordCanary"][quote user="Nicko"]I got sent the wrong stoke tickets. Received my own (2 tickets) and 2 others. Sent them back next day.[/quote] I''d send tickets back, chances are you will meet the person whose tickets they were at the seat![/quote]

And they probably won''t be wearing any training kit.

ha i forgot to mention they were for last season!

In other news, just received my Tottenham tickets - all there and correct. Woohoo!