Sign in to follow this  
I Love Fernando Derveld

Idiot at the back of the snakepit.

Don''t know who you are but I really hope you read the pinkun and you read this. Constantly slagging off our players, consistantly shouting ''Snodgrass you''re sh@t!'' I lost my rag with you and told you to shut the frack up and got told off by the police. - As I returned after my little telling off we scored - you were then quiet for the rest of the match and left 5 mins before the end. (loya supporter). If you are reading this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don''t bother bringing your ''support'' to any further matches, cos i can''t trust myself to keep my mouth shut and I don''t want to get myself arrested for telling you to stop being an idiot and to support our team!! RANT OVER

Believe me... your not the only one...

Had a new guy sat near me today, didn''t shut up for 68 mins bemoaning almost anything you can think of, as loudly as he could. About five mins before we scored he tried to start a Hughton Out chant and got angry when no one joined in. Only after we scored did he shut up, and even then he piped up in the 85th minute complaining about how defensive we were being, and then decided to call it a day after 1 min of stoppage time.

Some highlights included, how we ''Haven''t scored enough goals from set-pieces compared to last year'', how ''Our fans are pathetic because we get excited when a deflection falls to our player, we should only get excited if we directly create a chance'' and how Garrido, when fowled, should be subbed off for not showing enough strength. These in addition to all the usual moans.

I seriously hope he hasn''t got a season ticket there...

[quote user="HertsCanary93"]Believe me... your not the only one...

Had a new guy sat near me today, didn''t shut up for 68 mins bemoaning almost anything you can think of, as loudly as he could. About five mins before we scored he tried to start a Hughton Out chant and got angry when no one joined in. Only after we scored did he shut up, and even then he piped up in the 85th minute complaining about how defensive we were being, and then decided to call it a day after 1 min of stoppage time.

Some highlights included, how we ''Haven''t scored enough goals from set-pieces compared to last year'', how ''Our fans are pathetic because we get excited when a deflection falls to our player, we should only get excited if we directly create a chance'' and how Garrido, when fowled, should be subbed off for not showing enough strength. These in addition to all the usual moans.

I seriously hope he hasn''t got a season ticket there...[/quote]normally i charge 4 grand for a contract killing.. but for that bloke i''ll do it for a bacon roll and a can of coke!

[quote user="I Love Fernando Derveld"]Don''t know who you are but I really hope you read the pinkun and you read this. Constantly slagging off our players, consistantly shouting ''Snodgrass you''re sh@t!'' I lost my rag with you and told you to shut the frack up and got told off by the police. - As I returned after my little telling off we scored - you were then quiet for the rest of the match and left 5 mins before the end. (loya supporter). If you are reading this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don''t bother bringing your ''support'' to any further matches, cos i can''t trust myself to keep my mouth shut and I don''t want to get myself arrested for telling you to stop being an idiot and to support our team!! RANT OVER[/quote]

Was he a weedy little bald bloke? If so he''s got previous for that. Was removed last time I seem to remember...

It seems as though they take great pleasure from it, moronic behaviour, there are one or two around me! They''re not Lardy''s though!

[quote user="HertsCanary93"]Believe me... your not the only one...

I seriously hope he hasn''t got a season ticket there...[/quote]

What I like to do is yell just as loud, but with an opposite message. So if someone is yelling complaints, I yell compliments. I do so at exactly the same moment and for exactly the same time. After a short while the idiot becomes annoyed and gives up.Works a charm.

[quote user="I Love Fernando Derveld"]Don''t know who you are but I really hope you read the pinkun and you read this. Constantly slagging off our players, consistantly shouting ''Snodgrass you''re sh@t!'' I lost my rag with you and told you to shut the frack up and got told off by the police. - As I returned after my little telling off we scored - you were then quiet for the rest of the match and left 5 mins before the end. (loya supporter). If you are reading this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don''t bother bringing your ''support'' to any further matches, cos i can''t trust myself to keep my mouth shut and I don''t want to get myself arrested for telling you to stop being an idiot and to support our team!! RANT OVER[/quote]

I sit in the SP between these two opposites factions. On the one hand you have the happy clappers who view the game through rose tinted specs and a couple of lads who became seriously peed off by Snoddy''s persistent poor final ball into the danger area. They made there feelings known when another poor cross was greeted by frustration by everyone including themselves. They made abuse comments towards a player that was a hundred yards away. So what!

A few weeks ago i listened to TMS during a rain delay and they played an interview by one of the Neville brothers who at 14 was on the verge of a First Class cricket career. As it happened he chose MU but what he did speak about was being a very talented young batsmen facing adult cricketers. He spoke of the mind games and the sledging, intimidation and verbal abuse that went on during the game. His attitude as a senior footballer was this.

He had to prepare for each game mentally for anything that was to be said or done to him during the game and if he went into the changing room after the final whistle and offered name calling as a reason for poor performance he would be given little sympathy. Man up in other words.

The point is this we are fans of a team, we all react differently to situations. we have a right to rant, so long as it is warranted!

H

Even Hitler thought it was warranted though.

Hitler in the snakepit may have legs. Purple only mentioned him on here the other day ....

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Even Hitler thought it was warranted though.

Hitler in the snakepit may have legs. Purple only mentioned him on here the other day ....

[;)]

[/quote]

The point i was trying to make was that i thought the OP overreacted to the situation. Thats why he was given "words of advice" and not for the first time. Never a dull moment........

H

I know the point you were making buddy. I pretty much agree with you. But all those people who rant, even the most ridiculous callers on Canary Call, honestly believe it''s warranted.

Apparently the decision to invade Iraq was made based on feedback from fans on Canary Call as well. Life''s kinda scary when you think about it, all those people with warranted but crazy views that we all have to follow.

H

It''s hardly surprising really when you consider Hitler probably phones in. I wonder if anyone ever made one of those online mini films with Hitler calling Canary Call...