Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Quiz - Norwich internationals

Name 4 players with the surname starting with the letter R- who have won full England capsand four different players (surname R)who have won U21 England capsusual rulesplease don''t post names just yet so as to let others have trybe honest with yourself ..... it''s a test of your Norwich City knowledge/memory not a test of who can look up the answers quickest on Googlehowever by all means let us know how many you have got - there are actually five in each category but I doubt anyone would get the full five in bothotherwise, have fun

Better clarify, as it is open to misinterpretationThey won caps for England at full and U21 level and played for CityMay have achieved those caps before joining us, or when playing for us (but not after leaving us)surname has to begin with R

apologies for any confusion

In similar vein, name FOUR (I am pretty certain it is only four) players with surnames beginning with B who won their first full international caps (not necessarily for England) while with Norwich City.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]In similar vein, name FOUR (I am pretty certain it is only four) players with surnames beginning with B who won their first full international caps (not necessarily for England) while with Norwich City.[/quote]

England, England, Scotland and Wales? Query another Wales but he may have been capped when he came?

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think one player is in both lists Sparta. If two are I''ve cracked it..

[/quote]

R R ?
[/quote]

Well now I think I have 5 U21s If U23 counts!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]In similar vein, name FOUR (I am pretty certain it is only four) players with surnames beginning with B who won their first full international caps (not necessarily for England) while with Norwich City.[/quote]

England, England, Scotland and Wales? Query another Wales but he may have been capped when he came?

[/quote]

Curses! It is FIVE, nutty! I missed one. It is England, England, Scotland, Wales and Wales. I think...

I''m not saying anything this time City1st after the other day (whoops). I''m waiting for the one when Mark Barham appears myself...

"Houston Canary"Time''s up.Let''s see some names. 2 I know are a current keeper and a strike partner of Fash.

Does Robertg Reen count?

You can get loads if you put on a Scooby Doo voice.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Curses! It is FIVE, nutty! I missed one. It is England, England, Scotland, Wales and Wales. I think...

[/quote]

The not entirely famous five are Barham, Boyer, Bone, Bellamy and Ollie Burton, an excellent wing-half from the sixties.

"Well I had the same 4 full internationals but MR, KR, RR, NR, DR and JR (U23) for the U21s2

Mark Robbins

Nathan Redmond

Declan Rudd

Robert Rosario

so who is your KR ?

also apologies as JR should have been GR

but who master nutty was AR .... 1995 a clue

and GR goes back to 1977

[quote user="City1st"]"Well I had the same 4 full internationals but MR, KR, RR, NR, DR and JR (U23) for the U21s2 Mark Robbins Nathan Redmond Declan Rudd Robert Rosario so who is your KR ? also apologies as JR should have been GR but who master nutty was AR .... 1995 a clue and GR goes back to 1977[/quote]

Mark Robbins
Nathan Redmond
Declan Rudd
Robert Rosario

Kevin Reeves

Joe Royle (U23)

But now you mention the 90s I''m thinking Andy Marshall, Lee Marshall and maybe Danny7 Mills won a U21 cap before he left...

Still can''t think AR and GR...

Purple.. I didn''t get Ollie Burton. Was toying with Mark Bowen but decided as he spent 7 years at Spurs he would have been capped before he came.

And an off the wall question to you guys...

Which other Norwich player left to play for New England Teamen alongside Kevin Keelan?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Which other Norwich player left to play for New England Teamen alongside Kevin Keelan?

[/quote]

Roger Gibbins.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Roger Gibbins.

[/quote]

He''s the one[Y]

Oi, never mind off the wall

get off moi bleedin'' thread with all this stuff about taffs and jocks and New England

get your own ruddy quiz !

otherwise for master nutty - 2 U21''s

Andy R

Gary R