Sign in to follow this  
BOO

England u21

[quote user="morty"]Zaha''s end product poor.Doesn''t stop Michael Owen sucking him off though.[/quote]

True. For all his skill he actually produced very little. And my word Michael Owen is an irritating c bomb.

Owen was much the same in the game against, save it was making a mess of himself over Sterling rather than Zaha.

Redmond looks at least on their level on current evidence. I may be biased but I''m quite happy to be, really. He''s electric right now.

From what I have seen and heard of Michael Owen as a pundit he has no knowledge of any player outside a top 6 team, is totally biased toward players from teams he has played for, makes Alan Shearer sound like a tactical genius and has as much personality as a garden gnome, speaking in a monotone which would cure the world of insomnia . Apart from that he is pretty good. 

Even when the lad scored, Owen kept droning on about him not meaning the touch. Give him a break Michael! He''s just jealous because he''d have snapped his ACL even attempting to turn that defender.

Redmond looked lively, probably man of the match, but it''s clear all these kids need to learn a bit more teamwork at the crucial moment. They pass it about well enough, but they all too often see their name in lights. Redmond was unlucky not to either score or get an assist though.

What Owen brings to punditry can be written done on a postage stamp.

His tactical knowledge is poor, and it is clear he has done little background work/research into the teams/clubs he is ''punditing'' on.

He was on MOTD with Robbie Savage the other pundit.........sh!t the bed they were appalling.