Sign in to follow this  
BOO

England u21

[quote user="Vanwink"]morty wrote the following post at 05/09/2013 8:14 PM:

Herman wrote:

Morris scored on his England debut. Well done lad.

I would love to see him break into the first team.

So would I. We have some quality young players, so many posters talk about bringing in cover for Benno''s injury, maybe we should be looking at his injury providing an opportunity for a youngster.

Having Redmond in the team will be inspirational for our youth squad and I hope we can use this as an opportunity for some other young players to step up.[/quote]Its difficult to know if they are genuinely ready, the step up to playing first team Premiership football is a huge one.I know if they are good enough they are old enough, but the stakes are high. You can''t put too much pressure on them, and I don''t think players like the Murphys are quite there yet.

Commentator suggesting Redmond more important than Zaha, as Nathan is actually getting first team football.

Lets hope so Reading. Don''t know much about his character but he appears to be level headed. I think Hughton will look after him well.

Michael Owen almost seemed offended when the commentator suggested that Redmond looks a better prospect than Zaha. So much so he felt it necessary to bleat on about Zaha for about five minutes as if to try and convince everyone that that isn''t possible!!

I thought that too about Owen haha. I seem to remember just before the seaso tarted Owen tipping us to go down and when confronted by Jake he admitted he knew nothing about us. I think it''s a case of him thinking good players only play for big clubs.

[quote user="Vanwink"]How much is it to add BT sport to your sky sports subscription? Anybody know?[/quote]

FREE via vipbox.com

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]wow redmond just destroyed his man lol[/quote]Needs to look up. Could become very frustrating if he gets too greedy with no end product

[quote user="Al"][quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]wow redmond just destroyed his man lol[/quote]Needs to look up. Could become very frustrating if he gets too greedy with no end product[/quote]Scored at the weekend apparently....

Could play in the 10 role was discussed at half time, I''d rather see him out wide getting behind or cutting in for now.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Hows about dropping Snoddy to the bench and letting Redmond have a crack down the right?[/quote]Agree. Against Spurs. With Pilkington on the left

Pilks has not played much, will be interested to see how Snoddy gets on tomorrow night.