Sign in to follow this  
BOO

England u21

Yeh your right, thanks.

Don''t get that one, pay enough for sky HD, should be a stream around I guess.

How much is it to add BT sport to your sky sports subscription? Anybody know?

Their footy coverage is really good, makes a nice change from Sky.Obviously eventually we''ll have to pay for it.

[quote user="jedi"]They showed the official World Cup 1966 coverage last night, that was a good watch.[/quote]I actually forget I have BT Sport most of the time lol, I''ll flick through the Sky channels and stop there!I think BT are pretty serious in trying to grab a huge chunk of all this off Sky, a bit of competition can only be good for the customer, I think.

£12 a month on top of the sky sports package, needs to be good for that, good to hear your views. I only got ESPN last year to see what was I think one City game, against Liverpool.

Think I''ll just look for a stream tonight.

[quote user="Vanwink"]£12 a month on top of the sky sports package, needs to be good for that, good to hear your views. I only got ESPN last year to see what was I think one City game, against Liverpool.

Think I''ll just look for a stream tonight.[/quote]Its way, way better than ESPN.They have a lot of big games this season, and the guy who installed my broadband told me they are serious about challenging Sky.Frankly it would be worth switching your broadband package just to get it for free.

morty wrote the following post at 05/09/2013 6:30 PM:

"Frankly it would be worth switching your broadband package just to get it for free."

All depends on what you value most. I was with BT and changed to Sky for my ISP. With no hardware change my download speed went up from 4Mbps to 12Mbps.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]morty wrote the following post at 05/09/2013 6:30 PM:

"Frankly it would be worth switching your broadband package just to get it for free."

All depends on what you value most. I was with BT and changed to Sky for my ISP. With no hardware change my download speed went up from 4Mbps to 12Mbps.[/quote]I was getting BT Infinity installed, which I think costs me £22 a month, I never even knew about the sports thing till afterwards.Lol, I won''t tell you what my speeds are[;)])

Got a good stream. Looking at empty stadium, if that had been played at CR there would have been a far better turn out!

[quote user="Herman "]Morris scored on his England debut. Well done lad.[/quote]I would love to see him break into the first team.

HoltsDerbyDayHattrick wrote the following post at 05/09/2013 8:13 PM:

Redmond looks so so good, sort of player that brings a smile to my face.

So glad we got him.

Best player on the pitch, totally bossing the left side

morty wrote the following post at 05/09/2013 8:14 PM:

Herman wrote:

Morris scored on his England debut. Well done lad.

I would love to see him break into the first team.

So would I. We have some quality young players, so many posters talk about bringing in cover for Benno''s injury, maybe we should be looking at his injury providing an opportunity for a youngster.

Having Redmond in the team will be inspirational for our youth squad and I hope we can use this as an opportunity for some other young players to step up.