Sign in to follow this  
Eadies Boot

McNasty?

As soon as super Lambert was mentioned I turned off. When are people going to move on ffs? He''s gone and he''s not coming back.

Not even remotely amusing.

Actually, how little whoever made it understands football is kind of amusing.

And I say "whoever made it", it was quite obviously Eadie''s Boots.

It''s far from funny. Winds me up how people think playing 1 up front is negative ffs, so naive.

But it''s not neccesarily his opinion, he may be mocking the oft cult opinion on here that 2 up front and attacking football is the way forward, portraying Hitler/McNally to be some kind of dimwit who just wants to see goals. Cut the lad some slack.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]But it''s not neccesarily his opinion, he may be mocking the oft cult opinion on here that 2 up front and attacking football is the way forward, portraying Hitler/McNally to be some kind of dimwit who just wants to see goals. Cut the lad some slack.[/quote]

Maybe, but either way, its just not funny. 

There have been some very good ones over the years, but the Downfall parodies are wearing thin nowadays. We need a new one.

of all the terribly unfunny Norwich photoshops/songs/videos that is by far the worst i have ever seen

Can I just say thank you all for your utterly mesmerising responses on this thread. It has been heart warming to see just how charming you all are.

I think the thing that keeps us sane and human is being able to laugh at yourself. It is okay to support a team, to believe in it, but at the same time there needs to be some kind of modesty thrown in. We love Norwich, we support the team through and through, so why feel so threatened against a little light hearted ribbing?

I doubt that video was intended to change social thinking or even to be the next Shakespeare, it was just a piece of fluff to lighten the mood of what can be a very intense atmosphere.

I guess there can only be apologies that it didn''t conform to ''trend'', obviously it is clear that everyone on this forum is a professional sports writer and that football is very VERY serious!

Get over yourselves. Spouting like a sarcastic teenager doesn''t make you a better supporter. It''s a football team after all, get a grip.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]But it''s not neccesarily his opinion, he may be mocking the oft cult opinion on here that 2 up front and attacking football is the way forward, portraying Hitler/McNally to be some kind of dimwit who just wants to see goals. Cut the lad some slack.[/quote]

Maybe, but either way, its just not funny. 

[/quote]

But you don''t think anything is funny LDC