Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Which game will you watch tonight?

Wes and Pilks turning out for ROI and Elmander and Ollson likely to start for Sweden, makes this an interesting encounter.Or........Our Scottish contingent v Belgium.........Or will you watch boring old England in the hope that Hart gets sent off? [<:o)]

[quote user="Webbo118"]Multiscreens[/quote]Lol, I actually have the option of watching the England game on my ipad, and the Scotland game on the telly at the same time.

the england game of course.

country before club any day. although hopefully our boys for other countries will have a good game and avoid injury.

[quote user="Wiz"]England for me..........but for the hell I don''t know why?[:S][/quote]Know the feeling, I feel like I should, but it always just makes me angry

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Easy, flick between Scotland and ROI , England just bore me despite being english[/quote]

Good call. I know it''s a long way away but Belgium 20-1 for euro 2016. They have an impressive group of players. Can see them being a lot shorter than that by 2016

[quote user="flying high up in the sky"][quote user="i''m spartacus"]fhuitsdid you not get a ticket ? no he''s gone with other family members as I was unable to go due to being away with work but saw him walk out on the pitch on tv.[/quote]Ach, must be gutting to miss it[:(]

I''m watching Ireland v Sweden on me compooter, with my right eye.

And Scots v Belgium on the tv, with my left eye.

Great header for the equaliser from Ellmander, all the Norwich lads doing well so far, although Snoddy falling over at every opportunity as usual, trying to get a FK. he''s already been booked, needs to watch it.

Hopefully Pilks and Wes can get some game time in 2nd half.

England are cruising so why not stick Ruddy on for the second half ? Roy will be the first to complain about lack of England experience if Hart is injured

Watched Ireland v Sweden & Scotland v Belgium.

Ellmander was class, like an intelligent, stronger, taller, more skillful, and less petulant version of Holty.

Will work well in he number 10 position.

Ireland and Scotland were playing against teams better than themselves, and the Norwich players for Scotland did well in the circumstances against a classy Belgium.

Watching both games, it was surreal to watch Snoddy getting subbed for Scotland v Belgium Iat the same time as Pilks was coming on for Ireland v Sweden, although Ireland game started 15 minutes earlier.

Best of all, none of our players appeared to get injured and i''ll be chuffed they all come back fit and well next week.