Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Stoke tickets

Hmm, very tempting living near leeds, but it''s the day after my birthday night out, on TV and a half 1 kick off... Starting to sound like a plastic fan now!

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]Damnit....

After visits there last season and the season before I  promised myself that I wouldnt go to Stoke away this season...

£12.50 is incredibly tempting though....... [/quote]Its a trap! You know what will happen!

I think i''d be too hungover to get to this one, i''d probably end up getting on the wrong train and ending up in Scotland.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]Damnit....

After visits there last season and the season before I  promised myself that I wouldnt go to Stoke away this season...

£12.50 is incredibly tempting though....... [/quote]Its a trap! You know what will happen![/quote]

Haha. I suspect Mr McNally knows exactly what he''s doing!

Guess most of us will venture there again but I think from memory we were down to about 800 at this fixture last time - certainly we had much less of the stand.It was a dire match in 2012 but was surpassed in its tedium by that of last season. Let''s just hope the approach this time is to go all guns blazing for the win; the alternative strategy, recently trialled again at Hull, does appear terribly effective.

Highland.. I think you may be an older poster but probably not as old as me. Now I can''t think of many seasons where we went to away games with all guns blazing going for a win. How many do you remember?

Every season under Lambert - for quite a few games anyway and the tedious away games from those years are fading into the memory...

But there does seem to be a daft view circulating that at Hull we took a negative approach to the game. Until turner gave away an unecessary pen we were looking the better side a d creating a decent number of chances to score. Shortly after the goal they had a man sent off and for the rest of the game they sat back and we had to try to break them down, which unfortunately we completely failed to do despite spending most of the game camped in their half. How anyone can call that playing for a draw escapes me...

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]Damnit....After visits there last season and the season before I  promised myself that I wouldnt go to Stoke away this season...£12.50 is incredibly tempting though....... [/quote]Surely you''ll be wanting them to pay you a bit more than £12.50 to take a Stoke ticket off their hands ? [:D]

[quote user="Bws Cat "]Ninja''d by morty...[/quote]Lol, you going?Lets face it, it would be a bit plastic not to[;)]