Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Toivonen explains all.. Sort of.

Tut tut Reading,Seems like you are in the bad books for starting a multiple thread. Of course,it is obvious that a thread about the club''s wage structure is all about Toivonen.

Elmader on loan is a great deal for the club,and living in ireland , i watched the entire ireland v sweden game, and elmander was 2nd best player on the pitch....after ibra(they rotated leading the line and dropping in to ''no.10 pos), no sign of nils ola toivonan tho, incidentally his initials spell N.O T....a clue to his attitude perhaps.

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]Tut tut Reading,

Seems like you are in the bad books for starting a multiple thread. Of course,it is obvious that a thread about the club''s wage structure is all about Toivonen.
[/quote]

Merely pointing out that this subject is already under discussion Louis so your point is exactly assuming you have one unless of course it was the poster and not the post which attracted your attention ?

Til,Perhaps Nutty can help you out with that forum moderator software that he is always babbling on about!! Personally, when it comes to multiple threads, live and let live, they soon setlle down. Thanks for highlighting the link though Reading.

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]Til,Perhaps Nutty can help you out with that forum moderator software that he is always babbling on about!! Personally, when it comes to multiple threads, live and let live, they soon setlle down. Thanks for highlighting the link though Reading.[/quote]What compelled you to chip in with your opinion on it though? Follow your own "live and let live" advice.

Morty,So by chipping in yourself, the obvious inference from the advice that you have provided to me is that you dont believe in ''live and let live''. I really dont mind, but please that remember that the use of logic is always a double edged sword.

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]Morty,So by chipping in yourself, the obvious inference from the advice that you have provided to me is that you dont believe in ''live and let live''. I really dont mind, but please that remember that the use of logic is always a double edged sword. [/quote]You don''t see the irony or hypocrisy then?You seem a lot more interested in certain posters than you do about football.

I think to anyone reading this exchange it would be perfectly clear about the irony of you pushing the irony argument. really, this could go on all day as everyone you say about me can be inverted with interest. On that note, I will let you or Til have the last say just in case anyone esle actually wants to read about Toivonen.

well i went to this thread cos i thought it would be  about why we didn''t get toivonen and so it would have been if it hadn''t been raided by the forum police... the wage structure thread i thought would a very interesting analysis into the clubs finances from one of our self styled accountants ... well done to the OP does what it says on the title