Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Club Cabbage

We should have some captions for this. Mine is......."First one off the coach buys the drinks".[quote user="lappinitup"][/quote]

Good question Spencer, always gone along with it but no idea where it originates from.

How you doing Morty, recon we''re in for a good season, what''s your thoughts?

[quote user="spencer 1970"]hahaha.

So no one knows then, we just go along with it?[/quote]Its funnier to keep you guessing.[;)]

[quote user="Vanwink"]Come on Morty what''s the answer?[/quote]Eh? You trying to make some sort of point here?

Sorry Morty, I thought you knew the answer. Forgive me if I said something wrong!

[quote user="Vanwink"]Sorry Morty, I thought you knew the answer. Forgive me if I said something wrong![/quote]I do thanks[Y]

I''m guessing that its due to -

a) The hilarious Norfolk/agriculture link.

b) The fact the koooch travelers are often of an elderly age and some may believe them to have a certain "tang".

So not the waft of a senior supporters cabbage then?

We need Morty to spill the beans!

Sooooo.... Why do you think it is Winky? Do you think it''s anything to do with those who travel on it? I would have thought anybody who used the term "Club Cabbage" would know why they use it even if it''s not the same reason as the name first came to be used.

I''m lost too now thef.. but I''m old [;)]

Anyway, sorry I missed you Saturday. I can only get in the pub after the game. Maybe another time.

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]The away coaches honestly arent as bad as some are making out!

Although Blackburn away a couple of seasons back wasnt very comfortable...[/quote]They are a good, cheap option. Usually loads cheaper than the train or shelling out for petrol[Y]

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]I don''t know why, but should ''Club Cabbage'' be moved to the smelly fans thread?[/quote]alas the smelly fans thread got removed due to be taken over for personal arguments which became libelous ...

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Dr. Ink"]I don''t know why, but should ''Club Cabbage'' be moved to the smelly fans thread?[/quote]

alas the smelly fans thread got removed due to be taken over for personal arguments which became libelous ...
[/quote]

Did it? Tell me more buddy...

Oh.. and does anyone who uses the term "Club Cabbage" have a reason for using it?